We're also looking for critical thinkers and assertive problem solvers. Someone with a strong analytical acumen who is willing to track projects from start to finish, with a keen eye for detail, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to meet aggressive deadlines.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be instrumental in defining and executing the go-to-market strategy for our core Automated Machine Learning (AutoML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies. You will execute in a broad capacity across product marketing disciplines, including (but not limited to): segmentation, product positioning, sales enablement, demand generation, and content strategy.
This role focuses on maximizing near-term opportunities, while also building strategic, long-term programs to increase demand for our products. Operating in a highly cross-functional and entrepreneurial environment, this role has the ability to make an immediate, significant impact on the business. Put your ideas into action and see results!
If you were already working for us, you would be:
- Owning and developing customer personas, product positioning, messaging, and proof points for SparkCognition's solution portfolio and core AI technologies
- Investigating, quantifying, and qualifying emerging market trends and opportunities, delivering strategic guidance to the organization
- Coordinating go-to-market strategy and activities for direct and indirect channels
- Delivering product enablement training to global sales, SDR, and marketing teams
- Supporting sales teams with enablement tools and assets, applying strategic targeting criteria to help qualify and advance opportunities
- Coordinating content development and strategy including writing white papers, industry articles, updating collateral, creating demos, etc.
- Consulting with demand generation team on campaigns, tactics, messages used to generate new leads and analyzes activity and sales metrics
- Evangelizing products to customers through demos and trade shows
- Collecting customer anecdotes and feedback to inform messaging, tactics, product roadmap
- Establishing relationships with industry analysts and generates influence
- Performing competitive research to develop and update intelligence on similar products in market space
You may be a fit for our team if you have:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience for SaaS products
- An understanding of data science, advanced analytics, and related fields
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to all levels of an organization
- The ability to clearly identify and articulate product value and differentiation
- The ability work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment as a team player with stakeholders in product, sales, demand gen marketing, corporate communications, video production, design, and customer success
- A background or domain expertise in energy, financial services, manufacturing, CPG, automotive, cybersecurity, and/or defense industries is a plus