Who We Are
Named the top industry innovator in the Frost Radar™: Digital Intelligence Solutions, 2021, Ontic is the first protective intelligence software company to transform how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises address physical threat management to protect employees, customers and assets. Ontic's SaaS-based platform collects and connects threat indicators to provide a comprehensive view of potential threats while surfacing critical knowledge so companies can assess and action more to maintain business continuity and reduce financial impact. Ontic provides strategic consulting, multidimensional services, education and thought leadership for safety and security professionals through its Center for Protective Intelligence and Center of Excellence, the latter of which also offers program development and training services in behavioral threat assessment, threat management, and violence prevention for major corporations, educational institutions and government agencies.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
To help support our fast-growing business, Ontic is looking for a seasoned Senior Product Marketing Manager to help define and execute our go-to-market strategy by becoming an expert on our product, our clients and the market.
You’ll report to the Sr. Director, Product Marketing and help sharpen our go-to-market strategy and execution by working daily with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Success to take products to market and drive expansion of our market presence.
- Lead market, competitor, and client research and analysis projects to stay abreast of market trends and competitive movements to help inform how to best deliver the right products and messages to the right people in the right places. Activities may include exercises such as W/L analysis, churn analysis, market segmentation
- Use research and analysis findings to create and improve product marketing driven assets for sales education and training - like buyer personas, battlecards and value drivers
- Support launches for product/feature releases by creating market-effective messaging and positioning to lead compelling campaign activities in partnership with Product and Marketing
- Help inform packaging and pricing for new and existing products and features
- Partner with Sales Enablement and Leadership to provide Sales and Success teams with the right narrative(s) and supporting assets (internal and external collateral)
- Support AR/PR engagements to establish and grow thought leadership in the security space
- Minimum 5-7 years of product marketing experience with B2B Software-as-a-Service
- Strong technical knowledge of software platforms and communicating the value they deliver to users and organizations
- Demonstrated leadership and project management for conducting qualitative and quantitative research and analysis to inform and adjust GTM strategy
- Experience working with product/engineering teams and development cycles
- Experience partnering with marketing to execute campaigns
- Experience working with and training sales and other internal teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- You are self-directed and engage in media opportunities with a sense of urgency
- You are organized and with an eye for detail
- You are able to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives
- You are able to work cross-functionally across teams, time zones and cultures
- You are deeply passionate about Ontic’s brand vision and values: Do Good Above All, Raise the Bar, Leading with Empathy, Walk the Walk and Keep Moving
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Monthly ME (Mental Escape) day for all employees
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone Reimbursement
Home Internet Reimbursement for Remote Employees
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.