As the top-tier real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before! Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, analytics, and monetization. As the Senior Search Engine Manager (SEM) for Unity, you will help drive growth through our Paid Search efforts!
What you’ll be doing
- Build strategies, playbooks, processes, and plans around the growth and optimization of SEM with hands-on tactical implementation and optimization
- Forecast revenue and pace to weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals by product and campaign
- Identify and communicate clear insights and areas of opportunity for revenue growth across teams
- Work holistically and in partnership without Digital Marketing and Paid Media teams
What we’re looking for
- Strong SEM E-Commerce experience at a large E-Commerce retailer
- Detailed problem-solving skills to provide the team more solutions than questions
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on knowledge reporting and forecasting experience
- Ability to focus and prioritize efficiently in a very fast-paced, ambiguous environment, in order to keep your eye on the ball for the highest impact on your work
- Proven knowledge of SEM & Marketing Automation tools is helpful
You might also have
- Passion for marketing, analytics & technology
- Passion for Unity
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.