Unity is looking for a Senior SEO Manager that can help us define, lead, and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for defining requirements and tasks associated with SEO that will be executed by cross-functional marketing and web development teams. Additionally, you will continue to help educate and evangelize SEO across the company.
While we’ve done a lot of work on our SEO strategy, we have a long way to go and many improvements to make. You will be tasked with leading this charge and ensuring that you define what phenomenal looks like. If you’re a strong self-starter that can drive an agenda and ensure efficiency, then read on!
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the SEO user journey across all parts of the sales funnel, while crafting strategic SEO planning documents, reports, and project plans analysis and recommendations for new content and site architecture
- Create JIRA support tickets for the Web Team to fix SEO technical areas (XML sitemaps, indexing, redirects, schema, etc.)
- Perform keyword research in coordination with various teams on their business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Investigate where technical issues may be occurring via tools like Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, and other SEO tools
- Evangelize and educate Unity partners on how to support Unity’s SEO program
What we’re looking for
- Strong solid understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process and tools in addition to experience with keywords, metatags
- Experience working with a CMS and building/coordinating content in multiple CMS environments (Drupal or similar)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Strong marketing knowledge and how SEO fits into the multi-channel strategy
- Experience with Google Analytics, GSC, and Google Data Studio Dashboards
You might also have
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams with strong project management skills
- Ability to improve processes, drive tactics, and deliver results to meet goals
- Track, report, and improve our keyword rankings across multiple industries and products
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.