Senior Strategist- Temporary Role at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Some of our clients: HP, Samsung, and LiveNation (to name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing fast and adding new products to our platform organically and inorganically.
For this specific role, the ideal candidate is a mix of team lead, project manager, social care expert, and analyst who can counsel Khoros customers on best practices, social media thought leadership and can map a path to success that aligns with business and communications goals and objectives. The successful candidate embraces a fast-paced work environment and is interested in supporting customers from a wide-range of industries. A deep understanding of social media and major networks is key, as is a sense of curiosity and a "can-do" attitude. The social strategist will be a manager and mentor to team members; proactively identifying ways to improve themselves and the team around them. This social media strategist will report to the director of strategy and work closely with sales, professional services, and creative teams.
Note: this is a six-month term and pays $46.50 per hour.
- Effectively managing account teams and advising customers on a day-to-day level while keeping an eye on long-term vision for goals and growth.
- Providing strategic counsel to customers on best practices for organic and paid social programs across all major networks.
- Providing insights from social conversations for relevant insights and opportunities to engage.
- Scheduling staffing resources to ensure consistent coverage on accounts.
- Answering customer inquiries competently and efficiently, coordinating with internal teams when necessary.
- Guiding analysts and strategists with the coaching necessary to plan, forecast, and report on social media marketing and care programs. Manage outcomes against a set of defined business goals and KPIs.
- Reviewing and analyzing paid and organic content for optimization and strategic opportunities to improve.
- Managing and mentoring associate strategists and social media coordinators by facilitating opportunities to grow and accomplish professional goals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- At least 5 years of experience in the social media space.
- Candidates ideally have former agency or big brand experience.
- Strong familiarity with key social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Snapchat.
- Experience working with advertising platforms across the major social networks.
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues independently, even with little initial information.
- Demonstrate initiative and independence, is consistent and dependable.
- Works well within highly collaborative, multidisciplinary teams with many moving parts; highly developed sense of teamwork is a necessity.
- Excellent project management and organization skills; ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize based on customer needs
- Ability to manage and analyze large data sets, work in Excel, and create and build meaningful charts and reports.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills; ability to think critically about content in context of brand messaging, goals, and voice.
- Ability to manage multiple personalities and communication styles, empathize with team members, and successfully navigate interpersonal communication to create and maintain a positive team environment.
- Outstanding oral, written, and presentation skills required.
- Regulated industries experienced is a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish/English or other languages is a plus.
- Minimal travel may be required.
- Occasional evening and weekend coverage may be required.