Sr. Technical PMM, Enterprise Developer Solutions
Since launching in 2010, WP Engine has become the world's leading WordPress Digital Experience Platform (DXP), now with over 100,000 customers in 140 countries. We're proud of the technology and service we offer our customers that move their businesses forward faster. At WP Engine, we strive to do the best work of our careers, and feel empowered to do what is right for our customers. We love investing in employee success and uncovering opportunities for you, the best, to get better. 99 percent of employees believe you're made to feel welcome at WP Engine. Be you. Be here.What's cool about this job.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise Developer Solutions position is a high-visibility opportunity that will allow you to own the go-to-market strategy and narrative for our next generation of developer solutions, built to support the sophisticated demands of the modern web and multi-channel, multi-device content delivery. You'll use your domain expertise in web technology and strong technical acumen together with your story-telling abilities to build compelling messaging and a revenue-driving marketing strategy for our new product line. You will Partner closely with Product Management, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales teams in our Enterprise business unit to amplify the WP Engine brand and spearhead product adoption to fuel an aggressive growth trajectory.The day to day.
- Build and oversee the execution of a go-to-market strategy for our enterprise developer solutions.
- Translate your intimate knowledge of the enterprise developer persona and technical understanding of our offering into messaging that resonates with this audience and narratives that differentiate WP Engine.
- Be the evangelist to internal and external audiences.
- Build and deliver high quality sales enablement training and marketing assets to assist sophisticated sales cycles to enterprise buyers.
- Direct the creation and contribute to technical content such as webinars, presentations, data sheets, white papers, web content, and blog posts to convey the unique value of WP Engine's offering.
- Assess current and emerging technologies and industry trends to inform our enterprise strategy and roadmap.
- Design and report metrics measuring success of lifecycle marketing activities and go-to-market programs to defined company targets.
- At least 5+ years of technical product marketing or product management experience and demonstrated success at a leading enterprise software company.
- Experience with digital experience platforms, web content management systems, headless CMS, and/or API-first content platforms.
- Demonstrated storytelling abilities that propel adoption and market momentum, with a talent for translating technical concepts into plain, easily understood language.
- High degree of resourcefulness and energy, coupled with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects to take them to successful completion.
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Gym membership discount
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.