senior user acquisition manager at SciPlay
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:36 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, September 18, 2021
SciPlay, is a global leader focused in providing an ever-expanding portfolio of robust iGaming and Social Casino solutions to the global gaming industry. To put it simply - we make Mobile and Facebook games that are fun to play, fun to make, and we're growing like crazy! SciPlay's reach is made possible by the expertise of our rock star teams and game makers. Want to be part of a fast-paced company that lands in the Top 1% of Social Casino games? See more details below!Job Description Summary:Job Summary: The Senior User Acquisition manager, as part of the larger Marketing team within SciPlay, is responsible for bringing in high quality users to our free to play games through acquisition and retargeting channels. The team manages and optimizes large-scale acquisition and retargeting budgets as they work with key ad platform partners such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc. Position manages function and process but not people. Essential Job Functions:
- Lead paid acquisition and retargeting efforts across all platforms to achieve volume, quality and ROI goals
- Analyze performance of marketing campaigns with data and metrics and optimize accordingly.
- Develop innovative solutions
- Collaborate with product and CRM to drive events focused on acquisition and engagement
- Monitor user behavior and LTV and provide regular reporting on results
- Identify new partners, platforms and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- Daily, weekly, and quarterly budget forecasting and reporting of results.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key acquisition partners such as Apple, Facebook, Twitter and Google.
- BA or BS in math, engineering, economics or other quantitative field
- 7+ years of experience in mobile user acquisition function
- Free to play mobile gaming experience
- Deep understanding of online and advertising space, including tracking tools, technical integrations and best practices.
- Exceptional analytics skills and experience working in a metrics driven environment
- Display, SEM, Facebook advertising experience a must
- Outstanding creativity and drive; excellent written and oral communication skills; strong attention to details
- Consistent track record of exceeding targets
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
- Passion for problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently or within a team environment.
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k and other competitive benefits.
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Fully stocked gameroom featuring current generation consoles and titles, shuffle board tables, foosball tables, and arcade cabinets (including our prized 5v5 cabinet ultra-rare copy of Killer Queen!)
- Brand new, shiny, and aesthetically pleasing 10,000 sq ft office located in the Arboretum area in Austin
Read Full Job Description