Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Our preference is for the incumbent to join us in Austin, TX, however we are open to consider candidates that would like to work remotely and can commit to working Central Time hours.
Molecula is looking for a Senior Vice President of Marketing reporting directly to the CEO and be a mission critical executive to help us achieve our lofty vision. You will lead all marketing in the company including product marketing, corporate marketing, and revenue marketing. With your extensive technical experience in the data space and excellent ability to take Cloud based SaaS solutions to market, you will lead the charge in positioning us to be the preferred technology partner for all businesses in the Feature Store category. Join us as we build the future and democratize AI.
- Driving the efforts to define the overall marketing strategy, messaging framework, marketing campaigns, and GTM strategy for the company and our portfolio of products
- Buildinging an industry leading, well rounded, team of technical product, corporate, and demand gen marketers, to focus on our Cloud offering, Data Science, Machine Learning and the core data infrastructure
- Research and stay up to speed on competition and the overall market and apply to battlecards, objective handling, and other sales enablement content to ensure we’re steps ahead of the competition
- Acting as an evangelist or advocate of our company, people, and products to the broader community to attract key partners, system integrators (SIs), clients, and future Moleculans alike.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 15+ years of experience working in marketing with 10+ years of experience of enterprise marketing in cloud or SaaS technology companies
- Experience building (or rebuilding) and nurturing enterprise marketing teams
- Preferred Qualifications
- MBA or MS degree in computer science or engineering
- A technical background, preferably in databases, infrastructure, developer products and tools, or other data products
- Proficient knowledge in data infrastructure technologies
- Experience building and developing global scale campaigns
- Ability to create comprehensive product marketing plans and successfully execute against a defined set of KPIs
- Experience working in a well funded, high growth, environment either at a startup or in an incubator type of organization within a large technology company
- Excellent listener and always has more questions to ask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to distill technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Enthusiasm for working in a highly collaborative environment
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.