SEO Analyst ASO
ExpediaAbout the role
Are you passionate about travel and technology? Are you data driven when solving problems and setting strategy? If so, we are hiring a SEO Analyst - Research Strategy & Communication to join our Global SEO team. You will be the point of contact for SEO in the APAC Region.
What You'll do:
- Reporting and Analytics Setup
- Researching and coming up with the latest ASO strategy
- Writing up the recommendation into an actionable list
- Know how to prioritize and manage stakeholders
- Promote SEO initiative and insight into other stakeholders and teams.
- Finding new angles and suggesting new methods and reports which can bring SEO insight to the business.
- Optimise existing processes and streamline new opportunities where found.
Who you are:
- You will have experience in Marketing or Product Management. With SEO experience as a Plus.
- A real passion for online marketing;
- Participation: Taking prompt action with a tenacity for solving problems with a can do attitude to accomplish objectives and achieve goals beyond what is required
- One Team: A collaborative approach and ability to work as part of and lead initiatives within cross functional teams, including engineering, marketing and product.
- Scientific Mindset: Using data to understand and improve business results; using one’s understanding of major business functions, trends, and own organization’s position to contribute to effective business strategies;
- Mastery: Continue to support and drive an organisational culture that leads to great excellence or continuous improvement. Inspires high levels of group performance by communicating and modeling the organisation’s vision and values;
- Openness: Gains the trust of cross functional team members and business partners by being honest and consistent, keeping commitments, exchanging ideas openly, and treating them with respect.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Vrbo, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.