HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
As we continue to scale our Growth Marketing organization worldwide we are seeking a SEO Analyst to join our team.
We will look to you to understand the data behind the SEO market and define our performance within that market via feedback and insights delivered to vital members in the business. Your success in the role will be contingent on your ability to establish two kinds of frameworks. Primarily, you will need craft one to test and improve SEO implementation across the site. Secondarily, you will determine how the market is changing and how we should adapt.
If you love data and you are ready to bring ideas to the table that advance testing subjects which have been devilish to test in the past, this is the opportunity for you.
- Research and understand global travel trends for vacation rentals.
- Analyze SEO performance across the globe.
- Become the point person in SEO to elaborate trends and happenings.
- Use big data mythologies and test mythologies to discover which tactics should be iterated on and which should be left.
- Provide insight & suggest strategy to the SEO team.
You will aide us in improving revenue via SEO optimization across all HomeAway brands. An experienced analyst looking to make their mark in an innovative and growing tech company will thrive in this role.
- Exposure to strategy and/or E-commerce, preferably in Product, Marketing, Product Marketing or Business Intelligence.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- You will enjoy playing with data and using analytical tools and processes. (MySQL, r).
- Ability to build effective relationships across a matrix of functional teams.
Key Behaviors for Success in the Role:
- Ability to work both at the “30,000-feet” level for the overall business, as well as the “ground” level to gather insights or drive execution.
- Passion and tenacity for solving problems through creativity and resourcefulness.
- Desire and ability to learn quickly.
- Strong internal partner management skills.
- Logic and common sense in performing quantitative analyses and sharp sensitivity to implications and impact.
- Direct and clear approach to communication.
- Ability to inspire and motivate resources outside your own internal team.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.