SEO Manager at Effective Spend
GROW WITH US!
This year, Effective Spend was named to the Inc 5000 and Austin FAST 50 lists of the fastest-growing companies. As an integral member of this team, you'll learn the most, improve the fastest, accomplish more, and have a ton of fun doing it! Come see why the Austin Business Journal recognized us as a 2021 Best Places to Work in Austin and BuiltIn ATX named us one of the Best Small Companies to Work For .
Effective Spend is looking for an SEO Manager to join our innovative, growing SEO team . Effective Spend specializes in comprehensive SEO strategies including link building, website optimizations, and industry-leading content marketing.
The ideal candidate has solid, hands-on experience in both technical and content SEO strategies and uses their strategic expertise to directly help clients grow high-quality web traffic and increase conversions. As part of the SEO team, you'll collaborate with SEO industry experts and sharpen your personal digital marketing toolset.
- Manage client accounts with performance-based short and long-term SEO strategies. It will be your responsibility to manage client deliverables, develop ongoing strategies that drive results, and present your results to the client on a regular cadence.
- Leverage performance analysis and research to drive strategy and long-term SEO campaign growth for clients by continuously suggesting future opportunities where available
- Perform SEO assessments/audits of clients' websites, including technical site components, content strategy, and competitor analysis
- Work with developers to implement technical SEO deliverables
- Work closely with content writing resources (both internally and on client-side) to produce high-quality, research-backed content in line with SEO strategy
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 2+ years of professional SEO experience
- 4-year Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Analytics, English/Writing, Communications or a related field
- A problem solver with the ability to translate data into a results driven long-term strategy for clients
- Strong experience with Google Analytics and Google Search console
- Strong written and communication skills a must
- Familiar with best practices for technical SEO components such as schema, canonicals, Core Web Vitals, and XML sitemaps
- Experience with SEO platforms and tools (e.g. Moz, WebCEO, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS is a plus
Why Effective Spend?
For the last two years in a row, Effective Spend has been named to the Inc 5000 and Austin FAST50 lists of the fastest growing private companies. With fast growth comes real opportunities for quick promotion as you master new areas of digital marketing.
We're also proud to have been recognized on the Austin Business Journal and BuiltIn Austin lists of the Best Places to Work in Austin . As an integral member of this team, you'll learn the most, improve the fastest, accomplish more, and have a ton of fun doing it!
Here are some of the ways we support an awesome company culture:
- Competitive paid time off
- Additional volunteer PTO days
- Medical, dental and vision healthcare plans
- 401k with company matching
Learn more about our Company Culture & Benefits