SEO Specialist at LogicMonitor
What You'll Do:
The SEO Specialist is responsible to maintain, optimize and analyze our technical, on-page, and off-page SEO efforts in order to increase qualified organic traffic and authority for the LogicMonitor domain. The SEO Specialist will be a guiding light in our efforts to transform data into meaningful and actionable insights that will shape our online organic and content production strategies.
The successful candidate has a proven track record of building best-in-class SEO & content strategies that push the boundaries of organic marketing and ensure consistent growth in qualified web traffic. They will understand SEO as a strategy rather than a tactic, strive to instill SEO culture and processes throughout the organization, and execute cross-functional strategies that promote SEO first marketing.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-paced, leader in IT Infrastructure monitoring and a marketing team that is passionate about telling its story.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for user intent, with a focus on enabling search engines to crawl, index and understand our content.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success ,with a solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- The ability to research and analyze competitor advertising links using tools like SEMrush.
- Proven success with developing and implementing link building strategies.
- Work with the creative services team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work cross-functionally with our product marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Build dashboards in Google Analytics to track and report on organic SEO efforts
- Aid the Digital Marketing team in coordination efforts for Paid SEM where needed.
What You'll Need:
- 3-5 years of experience in SEO with previous experience in B2B marketing and a deep understanding of technology or software.
- In-depth experience using website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Moz, Google Data Studios, Microsoft Excel)
- Proficiency in all digital acquisition channels and a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Able to effectively manage time and multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, communications and/or relevant field of study