SEO Specialist at PLANOLY
PLANOLY is looking for an SEO Specialist to join our rapidly growing startup based in Austin, Texas. Working closely with our Marketing Editorial team, you will play a key role at PLANOLY. We are all passionate about our brand, partners and customers and you will play a key role in driving PLANOLY’s future success.
We are leaning on you to be knowledgeable about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and App Store Optimization (ASO), rankings, algorithms, and conversion rate optimization. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to research and use data-driven insights to build effective SEO and ASO strategies.
What you will do:
- Analyze and develop action items and optimizations including keyword research, audience targeting, link building, on-page optimization, technical and competitor analysis, and content editing
- Research or spot technical site issues and make recommendations based on your findings
- Keep abreast with and forecast changes in the SEO and ASO world and develop strategies that align with your predictions and discoveries
- Write content using key SEO and ASO strategies to improve organic rankings within search engines
- Review current website copy for SEO and ASO considerations and offer site structure recommendations to website design and development
- Create, interpret, research, and use insights from Google Analytics
Who you are:
- 3+ years of SEO experience, ideally at a B2C organization
- You have a deep understanding of core SEO and ASO concepts and practices, with knowledge of how various technologies and web design principles impact SEO and ASO
- Experience with Google Analytics
- You are collaborative at implementing content and technical SEO and ASO tactics with a cross-functional team
- A proven track record of developing SEO and ASO initiatives and delivering effective results
- Experience planning and executing SEO and ASO A/B tests
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to quickly analyze data and take action on it
- Proficiency in a programming or scripting language is another plus!
Who we are:
- We are digital marketing and social media experts. PLANOLY was built from a Brand and Influencer's perspective so we understand how to enhance and streamline the workflow of a digital marketer
- We're growing super fast and have been profitable since inception
- We offer an open work environment where highly motivated team members take full ownership of the products and help steer the company
- We are a huge advocate of work-life balance, which is seen in our open vacation and work-from-any-coffee-shops policies
- We'll provide you with catered lunches, snacks, drinks, and regular team outings. And yes, we have a ping pong table
*** This role is not eligible for an employment visa.***
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
PLANOLY is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified individuals seeking employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.