SEO Specialist at SecureLink
Who We Are
At SecureLink, we take our job seriously, but ourselves, not so much. We aren't afraid of a challenge and understand the individual and team effort required to accomplish something great! Having fun and celebrating success is in our DNA. And, these are just a few of the reasons we've been consistently named a "Best Place to Work" by Built in Austin and Glassdoor. SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace.
This position is expected to be filled in the Austin area even though our team is fully distributed for the time being. We are continuously evaluating our return to the office with the safety of our employees and their families at top of mind.
After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products, and people, we are excited about the chance to produce lasting outcomes to support our future success.
SecureLink doesn't just offer products – we provide partnerships. We have the knowledge, existing relationships, and expertise to make the maximum impact on our customers' business. This, and our "failure is not an option" mindset, is what has led to us solidifying our place as the leaders in managing secure third-party remote access and remote support for both highly regulated enterprise organizations and technology vendors.
What You'll Do
You'll be responsible for leveraging a deep understanding of SEO and CRO best practices to increase organic search traffic, rankings, and revenue. You'll be focused on continuously improving the quality and quantity of inbound leads by bringing SecureLink to the top of page one for our target keywords.
As a member of a small, fast moving and data-driven team you'll have complete control over your results and the opportunity to make a difference starting on day one. Based in Austin, this role reports to the Director of Demand Generation. Day-to-day includes:
- SEO execution. This is a hands-on role. You'll be the one implementing on-site SEO elements (meta tags, page titles, schema markup, etc.) to maximize our ranking.
- Keyword research. You'll perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to identify content gaps and find optimization opportunities.
- Website and content optimizations. You'll audit and provide suggestions for new web page content and updates. You'll align your strategy with our content mapping process to drive the buyer's journey through the website.
- Data-driven and analytical. You'll develop and implement a proofing process to eliminate errors and optimize for conversion. You'll constantly monitor and evaluate search results and search performance, providing and presenting data analysis with actionable insights.
- Continuous improvements. You understand that the site is our most important marketing tool and you know that your work is never "done." You'll be constantly testing, reviewing and reporting on results.
- Team orientation. You'll collaborate and work closely with the rest of the marketing team and extended growth team. You'll be a key contributor to overall marketing strategy.
What You'll Need
- 3-5 years of experience with SEO/CRO, integrated digital media and marketing platforms
- Proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to completion and review
- A deep understanding of digital analytics and ability to put action to insights
- Expertise in B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, UX Principles, Google Webmaster Tools and Wordpress
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau and Demandbase is a plus
- Demonstrated experience with implementing digital marketing initiatives that will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.