Social Impact Specialist at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Social Impact Specialist to join our Procore.org team. Procore.org is a grassroots department whose mission is to expand our products to reach non-profit builders and academic institutions, making our software accessible to a larger community currently underserved by technology.
As a Social Impact Specialist, you’ll respond to inbound requests, make outbound calls to build new relationships, and expand upon current client relationships. This role balances independent and collaborative work, sharing responsibility for business development, technical consulting, and post-implementation success. You’ll become an expert at presenting our product and its value both virtually and in person.
This role reports to the Manager, Procore.org and can be based out of our Austin, Texas office or remotely from a US location. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop an understanding of the software and industry use cases; serve as a technical advisor to educational and nonprofit users
- Educate new users on the benefits of the platform, transform them into Procore experts and evangelists through online demonstrations and occasional in-person presentations
- Communicate with fellow team members, and act independently to execute tasks
- Provide the highest level of service, outreach, and support to Procore.org’s clients through diligent organized communication with our clients & prospective clients
- Collaborate with all levels of the organization to manage projects and relationships that enable Procore’s evolution as a market leader for construction education and nonprofit builders
- Improve automation and streamline processes to help scale the Procore.org team
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years working in a technology or startup environment (including internships)
- Desire to work directly with clients or prospects with responsibilities focused on customer experience and relationship building
- Ability to learn how to manage customer data within Salesforce
- Interest in honing Business Development skills, including managing high call volume
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.