Social Marketing Specialist at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Social Marketing Specialist to join Procore’s growing Communications team. In this role, you’ll serve as the voice of Procore on our social channels, joining in conversations on behalf of our brand, promoting our product, and providing support to current and prospective customers. As a successful candidate, your finger is always on the pulse of trends, insights, and new developments in social media and mobile areas. Most importantly, you can seamlessly infuse creativity with analytics and have a solid understanding of how each social channel functions and how to optimize content so that it’s both inspiring and effective.
Procore’s Marketing team is the driving force behind our global brand. They are responsible for creating demand, driving growth, and establishing Procore as the construction platform of choice through lasting relationships with customers, prospects, and partners. Procore marketing is the globally trusted voice to educate prospects and inspire clients, collaborators, and our ecosystem to champion meaningful change for the construction industry.
This position reports to our Social Marketing Manager and has the opportunity to be based in our Carpinteria, CA, San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, or New York City Offices—with the expectation of frequent travel to HQ. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Support Social Marketing Manager with campaign consultancy, strategic planning and implementation for branded and direct response campaigns
- Partner with our social media management provider and account representative to ensure campaigns are performing to optimal performance
- Analyze campaign performance with regular data analysis, measuring against Procore KPIs and reporting to management on trends and granular insights
- Run monthly reports on campaign performance highlighting and providing regular updates to internal teams on the active campaigns
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
- Monitor brand, competitor, and partner mentions online
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Analyze, measure, report, and iterate on the effectiveness of various social media campaigns
- Create editorial calendars and content syndication schedules
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Collaborate with other departments and teams (international, customer success, sales, etc) to manage reputation, identify key influencers, and coordinate actions
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing and social media
- Experience planning, implementing and monitoring social campaigns
- Experience using a social media management tool like Hootsuite, Sprinklr, or Sprout
- Proficiency with Google and Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics, and experience creating and using UTM tracking codes
- Experience working with a social sentiment and tracking tool; software that integrates with Salesforce is a plus
- Proven success running social media campaigns
- Self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Keen eye for design and creative thinker
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.