Social Media Associate Analyst at Khoros (Remote)
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Digital Call Center Technology products. We enable social customer service, social support and social media marketing. We help teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros is looking for a Social Media Associate Analyst who will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data gathered via social listening. This role will be managing social insights projects from beginning to end, spanning project kickoff, research design, analysis and report design. Familiarity with the development of Boolean queries and experience analyzing social data is a must.
The Social Media Associate Analyst will also be responsible for managing and executing analyses to evaluate social content performance, identify notable trends in the social landscape and uncover opportunities to improve social marketing performance. This role will also assist with the development of research-backed social media marketing playbooks, establish channel-specific KPIs for measurement programs and execute paid social media optimization analyses. The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience creating and executing reports and optimizing social media campaigns on behalf of a brand or media company.
This role is budgeted in the $58,000-64,000.00 base salary range. Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate's experience and external market factors.
- Collecting, analyzing and interpreting organic social media data to generate reports that succinctly summarize social media campaign performance and relevant insights
- Collecting and analyzing information from multiple social media/digital data sources, ensuring data is reliable and accurate, using technical expertise to identify trends and insights that align with and inform customers' business goals
- Responsible for downloading and analyzing raw data sets and transforming them into visually appealing reports that provide insight and context as to what the numbers mean for the customer's daily operations as well as long-term strategy
- Analyzing trends and innovations in social media measurement models and tools
- Facilitating and contributing to the development of new products delivered by Strategic Analytics Services at Khoros.
- At least 3-5 years experience in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations or statistics.
- Demonstrated experience in creating reports that transform raw social media data into a succinct, digestible and actionable reports for brands and/or agencies.
- Experience using social listening tools to gather and analyze data to develop reports that address strategic marketing questions.
- Passion for using data to solve complex challenges and an insatiable curiosity for understanding/explaining how social/digital media work.
- Strong adaptability and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent project management skills.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent attention to details and are highly organized.
- Work efficiently, are dependable and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience with analytics tools or related programming languages (e.g. Tableau, R, Python, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with statistical analysis software is a plus (e.g., R, SAS, etc.).