Social Media Coordinator
Spredfast is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to add to our growing professional services team. Ideal candidates embrace a fast-paced work environment and are interested in supporting customers from a wide-range of industries. A deep understanding of social media and major networks is key, as is a sense of curiosity and a “can-do” attitude.
The Social Media Coordinator will manage social communities, create and publish paid and organic content, export and manipulate social data, as well as support strategic deliverables and plans to help Spredfast customers unlock the most value possible from their social programs and the Spredfast platform.
The Social Media Coordinator will work collaboratively with strategists, analysts and social media managers to support social programs that meet and exceed our customers' business objectives. This role will report to the Director of Strategy and work closely with the sales and professional services teams to enable world-class social strategy and execution for Spredfast customers.
- Monitor and manage customers’ brands across all major social networks and actively mine social conversations for relevant insights and opportunities to engage.
- Answer customer inquiries competently and efficiently, coordinating with internal teams when necessary.
- Work with strategists and analysts to plan, forecast, and report on social media marketing and care programs. Manage outcomes against a set of defined business goals and KPIs.
- Review and analyze paid and organic content for optimization and strategic opportunities to improve.
- Assist on social media strategies for Spredfast customers and new business pitches as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years in the social media space or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- Candidates ideally have former community management, content creation or reporting experience.
- Strong familiarity with key social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and Snapchat.
- Experience working with advertising platforms across the major social networks.
- Passionate about all things social; demonstrate an eagerness to learn and share best practices, new trends, and major developments in the social space.
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues independently, even with little initial information.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills; ability to think critically about content in context of brand messaging, goals, and voice.
- Outstanding oral, written, and presentation skills required.
- Agency or brand experience preferred.
- Regulated industries experienced is a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish/English or other languages is a plus.
- Ability to work non-tradition hours when needed.
- Minimal travel may be required.
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Madison, Wisconsin, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.