Social Media Manager at Literati
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:16 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 23, 2020
Based in the Bohemian Cowboy capital of the world, Austin, Texas, Literati is a new kind of bookseller. Our mission is simple: to make parents and children love reading together by building a community that sparkles with life, curiosity, and imagination. We have more investors than employees, so if you’re a team player, an expert with a beginner’s mind, a rainmaker, or have a hint of alchemy up your sleeve, then we definitely want to talk with you!
Literati is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our world class marketing team to take our organic content to the next level. We are looking for someone who is scrappy and knows how to test effectively and drive performance, engagement and loyalty from our audience of customers. If this sounds like a fun challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
What You'll Do...
- Own organic communication across social media platforms
- Engage, develop and cultivate brand audience
- Create, develop and execute on content and ideas
- Develop community management and engagement
- Track and analyze social media growth and performance
Who You Are...
- Incredibly effective communicator
- Thoughtful about what you do and why you do it
- Problem-solver willing to iterate until you figure it out
What You'll Need...
- Experience running organic social or a social account for a Direct-to-Consumer or B2C company, or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to significantly grow followers, engagement and audience
- Understanding of consumer and content trends
What's Nice To Have...
- A piece of content created by you go viral in the past 6 months
- Experience “punching above your weight” in partnerships or collaborations with companies or individuals
- DM communication with a celebrity or influencer
- Experience building and interacting with a community
Literati is dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe in the power of literature as a transformative form of technology that helps us see, and reflect upon, our common humanity. A great workplace should do the same—see, reflect, and celebrate the experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent of a diverse array of people. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, neurological and physical ability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
Read Full Job Description