Social Media Manager at ShipperHQ
Social Media Manager
Do you have a way with words and enjoy building engagement on social media?
If so we want to hear from you. We are looking for a strong social media expert to join our team here at ShipperHQ to manage our social presence.
ShipperHQ is a bootstrapped startup located in Austin, TX making a big impact in the eCommerce shipping space. We are a premier shipping experience manager for eCommerce sites, selling to clients large and small around the world. We have a fantastic reputation and are recognized for our high-quality service. Our SaaS product, ShipperHQ, launched in 2015 and is growing quickly.
Our ideal candidate is an ambitious go-getter who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and develop and implement our social media strategy, craft engaging messaging, and report on marketing analytics. You will collaborate with a fast-paced team of marketers and designers to help tell ShipperHQ’s story and design its future.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Write and reply to social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
- Define and report on social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Manage and oversee all social advertising
- Assist with general marketing tasks and projects as needed
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, New Media, Public Relations, or Business
- 1-2+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- You’re super organized and detail-oriented - no detail is too small
- You’re able to meet tight deadlines under pressure
- You are comfortable working on a small, scrappy team
- You are tech-savvy. You should be familiar with WordPress, Buffer, Slack, and Google Apps
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Your hard work and creative energy can and will be transferred directly into results for our partners and customers.
- Work with a collaborative and motivated team with the ability to tie results in the organization directly to your actions.
- This is a full-time position based in our Austin, TX office
- Compensation is based on experience
Job Types: Full-time