Social Media Manager at Invicti Security
Who You Are:
Invicti is looking for a Social Media Manager to drive our social media program in conjunction with our broader reputation programs covering PR, Analyst Relations, and Thought Leadership. This role will help deliver effective social media strategy and execution, support our efforts to build awareness and demand for our solutions as well as our reputation as a leader in cybersecurity.
The person in this role will help formulate an effective, high-impact social media strategy and will be responsible for developing and executing social media campaigns, as well as running our global employee advocacy program. They will help ensure our social media presence aligns with our brand identity and corporate messaging, and that it amplifies/augments our efforts to build reputation and demand for our products.
This role presents an opportunity for an energetic, talented candidate to gain broad exposure across the marketing discipline and help grow Invicti’s reputation among our buyers and users. The ideal candidate must have experience with social media program development and campaign creation, excellent collaboration skills, strong writing and copy-editing skills, an aptitude for project management, and an appetite for turning data into insights.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop, execute, and measure social media campaigns across a variety of platforms that amplify our thought leadership and PR content, complement demand creation programs, and elevate Invicti’s employer brand
- Launch and manage a global employee advocacy program, including tool selection (e.g. Oktopost, Dynamic Signal), employee onboarding, content curation, reporting, and gamification/awards
- Collaborate closely with our PR agency to monitor industry and competitive news coverage, surface data and trends, and proactively identify themes and opportunities that can be used in compelling storylines relevant to our core businesses
- Interact with social audiences directly to drive deeper engagement; design and implement approaches to address support inquiries on social media by directing to the appropriate channel
- Support paid social advertising, in collaboration with our demand creation and paid media teams
- Propose and design new tactics, channels, and approaches to social media that demonstrably support our business objectives
- Track, measure, and report on the impact/effectiveness of our social media programs
What You'll Need:
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience in social media; previous experience in B2B software, tech public relations, or tech marketing agency background a plus
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability and interest to turn data into insights, reports, and content
- Creativity and innovation complement your analytical mind - you can think of interesting new tactics and engagement ideas
- Obsessive attention to detail and excellent project management skills
- Deeply collaborative work style - while you will “own” your area, you will only be effective if you work closely and collaboratively with others to understand business problems, craft solutions, and execute
- Proactive communicator; able to comfortably communicate plans to company leadership and engage company-wide
WhatWill Make You Stand Out:
- Previous experience growing a B2B social media program from the ground up, with demonstrable business impact
- Working knowledge of Sprout Social, Canva, and Google Analytics (or similar tools) a plus
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to grow one’s career in the marketing discipline
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events and team outings!
- Open PTO - no bartering for days off you don’t technically have
- Office environment that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
- 100% employer paid Health
- 401k match
- Parental leave benefits
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks, fruit, and drinks
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.