Social Media Specialist
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for shaping social media campaign efforts for Volusion merchants. This position reports to the Social Media Team Lead.
- Build, implement and measure social media campaigns for merchants on our ecommerce platform
- Develop highly-targeted ad campaigns on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. to enhance the client’s engagement, increase conversions and drive traffic to their website
- Create engaging, exciting contests or giveaways on social media to increase buzz around brands
- Implement influencer marketing and brand ambassador programs to obtain user generated content and boost social visibility of the brand
- Design eye-catching, relevant images for client posts or promotions using Canva and other similar tools
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends or algorithm changes and adjust social media strategies as needed
- Craft informative reports to measure client social media success and report on KPIs and ROI of social media campaigns
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients in a wide variety of industries
- Constant self-education and collaboration with coworkers
We are looking for someone with:
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Statistics and/or other related degrees
- Passionate about social media with 1-2+ years professional social media experience, ecommerce experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of social media advertising platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Obsessive self-educator who is aware of the latest search marketing trends and developments
- Interpersonal communication skills that thrive in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Passionate about building and refining brand identities through the creation of social media campaigns
- Demonstrated drive for superior service, both internally and externally
- Ability to handle situations in a positive and professional manner
Cutting-edge. Collaborative. Ecommerce wizards -- just some words that describe our Studio department. The team consists of close-knit, data-driven individuals who work together to facilitate merchant success. Their search marketing and creative design efforts enable our clients to stand out in the online marketplace and maximize sales.
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Taco Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
A strong resume is great, but including a cover letter is even better. We want to know… why do you want to join the Services team? Why are you drawn to project management for marketing and design? Tell us a little about yourself. We want to know what makes you… you.
** Please include a cover letter. Don't worry, Zoë will read it. **