Solution Marketing Manager-Financial Services at SailPoint
The Solution Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the go-to-market activities, including messaging, positioning, content generation and campaign architecture to support SailPoint’s financial services go to market efforts. This role will create an industry-specific product marketing vision and strategy that uniquely positions SailPoint’s solutions as being highly differentiated in how our solutions meet the security and compliance needs of the financial services industry.
Candidates for this role must possess deep knowledge of the financial services industry including current industry dynamics, security and compliance challenges, dominant software technologies, and a perspective on future trends and opportunities. They must be an innovative and dynamic market and technology thought leader with a passion for marketing enterprise software solutions with a proven record of understanding the buying cycles and personas of influencers and those involved in making buying decisions.
The position requires strong marketing and communications skills, as well as a technical understanding of the financial services IT and security landscape; including SaaS solutions designed for these enterprises. The Solution Marketing Manager must be comfortable working closely with sales, sales engineering, product management, field marketing as well as with prospects, customers, and partners.
- Develop and execute SailPoint’s go-to-market strategy in financial services
- Develop differentiated messaging to position SailPoint’s cloud identity governance solutions in the financial services industry and to key influencers and decision makers
- Deliver content specific to support the various stages of the buyer’s journey
- Develop sales plays and supporting assets and enablement materials that will be used by internal sellers as well as channel partners.
- Design targeted campaigns that are geared towards specific personas.
- Act as the financial services subject matter expert for market requirements definition with Product Management
- Represent SailPoint at customer and industry events as an expert and evangelist/speaker
- Deep knowledge of the financial services industry including current dynamics, challenges, and a perspective on future trends
- Experience with the common software systems in use at financial services institutions including FiServ, Jack Henry, etc…
- 8+ years of experience in enterprise product marketing with at least 2 years successfully marketing SaaS solutions
- Demonstrated success in developing and launching market-leading solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills
- Identity management or security software experience a plus
- Additional experience in other vertical industries a plus
Education: MBA or equivalent preferred; BA/BS required
Travel: This position requires approximately 30% travel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.