As the Technical Sales Instructional Designer, you will serve as a focal point for SailPoint’s Technology Services by creating technical sales enablement content for the field. In this role, you will identify work with subject matter experts to create enablement material including presentations and video recordings. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining a catalog of technical sales collateral for the field to use.
To be successful in this role you must possess strong story-telling, communications, writing, and interpersonal skills.
Who you are
- You are curious and have the ability to quickly learn new technology, processes, and use cases
- You are comfortable leading technical conversations to dig after information
- You love creating re-usable and scalable material(Slide Decks, Narratives, etc)
- You are great at asking for and receiving feedback from others
- You are constantly focused on improving the process and paying attention to what is working and no working
- 1-2 years’ experience successfully creating sales content for SaaS, software and cloud IaaS solutions (AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform)
- Experienced at successfully multi-tasking a variety of critical priorities
- Self-starter who is experienced in successfully taking a project from concept to execution
- Strong capabilities to excel in an ever changing landscape
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into easy to consume business value/concepts
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills
- Security software experience a plus
- BA/BS required
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.