Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Spreetail’s Marketplace department is the connecting link from products to our customers. The team partners with eCommerce giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Ebay to deliver tens of thousands of online purchases daily to customers nationwide. The team drives millions of dollars of revenue while growing our existing business through search marketing initiatives.
As the Sponsored Ads Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for launching, managing and optimizing all search marketing across Amazon, ebay and Walmart.
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive search marketing strategies to increase visibility to marketplace customers who are ready to convert.
- Work closely with internal teams such as Merchandising, Growth, Vendor Management, and Pricing to ensure there is a holistic brand approach to accomplish margin goals.
- Monitor weekly campaign budget, bids, competitors’ ads, and adjustments to achieve ROI goals
- Own continual optimization at the campaign, adgroup, product and keyword level
- Deliver a weekly performance analysis of the impact of sponsored advertising to our overall top and bottom line
- Determine keyword selection
- Translate business needs into search marketing initiatives
- Need to react quickly and manage change in a fast-paced environment
Who You Are:
- You have Amazon PPC ads (2+years) experience.
- You have managed an annual budget of at least $500K.
- You have utilized analytics to make informed business decisions.
- You have analyzed cost/benefit trade-offs.
- You have relied on business acumen and problem solving capacity to help grow your business.
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
· Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
· Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
· 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5 star beach vacation.
· 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
· Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
· Pet Friendly Office (Omaha and Austin only).
· Unit Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
· Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.