Sr. Brandformance and Programmatic Media Manager at Realtor.com
The Senior Brandformance & Programmatic Media Manager will be responsible for supporting Realtor.com’s marketing efforts by supporting and leading various brand initiatives across digital, programmatic media to deliver against business, department and team goals. While focusing on upper funnel brand marketing efforts, this person will drive heightened performance with a growth mindset. This person will play an integral role in the overall brand marketing efforts for the company and will have the opportunity to impact a wide range of ongoing brand objectives.
This role will support, manage and own specific projects across the brand marketing and programmatic media spectrum. From involvement in media efforts through our DSP (across online video, audio, CTV, native and more), this person will play an important role in our brand success. You will help plan, develop, execute and optimize media buys while ensuring that campaigns are fully managed and meeting KPIs. You’ll explore new and innovative ways to improve performance, grow our audience and drive overall awareness, clarity and usage for our brand. You’ll use your cross-disciplinary marketing experience to work with a number of teams to deliver against business objectives.
We are looking for a self-starter and leader that has strong experience in programmatic digital marketing, branding, and more.
What will you do?
● Develop, plan, execute and optimize paid media plan/mix programmatically. Strong experience in media focused on video, digital, audio, display and native a plus.
● Heavy concentration & emphasis on brandformance, testing and optimization. Ability to structure tests, gather & review data, arrive a conclusive insights and next steps.
● Manage paid programmatic media spend and campaign with a keen emphasis on performance, growth and metrics. Lead campaign execution, optimization and reporting. Conduct on-going analyses to optimize media to core objectives.
● Ability to execute in the Adobe DSP platform (Ad Cloud); hands on keys, solid understanding and experience in biddable media environment.
● Beyond our direct media metrics, unlock undiscovered brand value including brand impact to sales, traffic quality driven, full-funnel initiatives, brand’s role in the consumer journey, multi-touch attribution, etc.
● Savvy in marketing operations (ad tag creation, campaign creation, troubleshooting, QA, campaign tracking, defines campaign structures, etc)
● Review marketing investments, performance and industry benchmarking data to make recommendations on budget allocations within the DSP.
● Partner with Analytics team to construct reporting mechanisms and drive performance across visits, incrementality and
● Manage multi-disciplinary agencies, activation vendors and strategic partner relationships internally & externally
● Lead brand special projects ranging from brand integrations across experiences, cross-team collaborations to mid-funnel marketing, partner marketing
● Drive performance around brand creative through testing, supporting the brand in paid activity and contributing to the development of creative that’s built around personalization & relevancy across audiences.
● Create brand process development & communications support to brand team (briefs, presentations, executive summaries, brand collateral, etc.).
What will you bring?
● BS/BA required, Marketing / Advertising concentration preferred
● 6-8+ years working with brand marketing and/or consumer marketing. Agency account management experience a plus.
● Strong digital media acumen (including metrics around video, display, performance, native, audio, etc.) and brand performance familiarity (including awareness, unaided, clarity, usage, etc.) required.
● Experience in marketing systems/tools (Omniture, ad trafficking, campaign reporting, Adobe Ad Cloud, DSP, DMP, Adobe Audience Manager, Google Campaign Manager , SQL, Microsoft office suite , agile mentality, tech savvy) desired.
● Demonstrates sound judgment, takes initiative, is proactive and can take projects and run.
● Team player – self-motivated, excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills required. Ability to present to leadership.
● Strong organizational, leadership, time management, & multitasking capabilities a must
● Attentive to detail, receptive to feedback, data and deadline-driven. Is proactive and takes initiative by unlocking additional value for the team.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.