Sr Demand Generation Specialist at SparkCognition (Austin, TX)
SparkCognition is looking to add a Sr Demand Generation Specialist to our growing Demand Generation Team! This person will develop and drive demand generation and digital marketing programs. This highly visible role will define and execute campaigns across various channels and will play a pivotal role in leading the growth of SparkCognition by creating, optimizing, and managing marketing campaigns that attract new qualified leads and convert them.
In this role, you will be directly responsible for meeting MQL goals by designing, executing, measuring, and optimizing multi-channel marketing programs. You'll work closely with the sales and product teams to improve upon current initiatives and identify new opportunities to build a scalable demand engine built upon awareness, demand, pipeline, and bookings. You will have proven success executing campaigns in B2B and/or SaaS, including but not limited to: email marketing, content marketing, paid media, social media, web, SEO, marketing automation. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment and can prioritize based on business goals.
If you were working for us today, you would be:
- Building lead generation programs by using multiple channels including email marketing, content marketing, paid media, social media, web, SEO, SEM, marketing automation
- Growing new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, lead generation content, and remarketing
- A close partner to the SDR team to ensure quality lead delivery, proper follow-up, and incorporate feedback into marketing programs
- Forecasting, tracking, and reporting on marketing campaign performance including funnel conversion metrics
- Partnering with internal and external creative and copywriting resources to design and develop content that drives engagement/action
- Ensuring timely deployment of initiatives and project success by managing stakeholders, calendars, budget, timelines, and processes
- Working with sales to develop messaging, positioning, and outreach tactics that engage prospects in new ways
- Developing account-based marketing programs for large scale accounts in an effort to accelerate the enterprise sales cycle
- Maintaining knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Maintaining knowledge of SparkCognition's products. solutions, customer applications, competitive product differences as well as underlying technologies
You may be a fit for our team if you have:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or related field
- 6+ years of highly analytical experience in B2B acquisition, growth, or demand generation marketing
- A results-oriented nature with a strong focus on achieving revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals
- The ability to use metrics to manage programs and measure success
- Proficiency with content creation, email marketing, and lead nurturing
- Quantitative analytical experience and communication skills
- Strong communication skills and can turn complex concepts into compelling messaging and campaigns
- The ability and comfort to communicate with cross-functional teams and leadership
- The ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Experience partnering with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver marketing programs
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, and/or other similar platforms
*You must also be located in the Austin, TX area.
SparkCognition is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. SparkCognition prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.