Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Are you a digital marketing professional with experience promoting SaaS software platforms and (or) legal technology (eDiscovery) and looking for your next challenge? Do you have a successful track record planning and executing digital marketing campaigns? If so we need to talk.
This position is responsible for planning digital marketing campaigns (including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising), maintaining DISCO’s social media presence across all digital channels, executing integrated marketing campaigns using Pardot, and measuring and reporting on performance against KPIs.
The ideal candidate is a Pardot and Salesforce.com power user and has experience scheduling, executing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns. This person will be responsible for the strategic operation of Pardot including list building and segmentation, email communications, nurturing, A/B testing, and integration with Salesforce. You must also have a passion for setting goals, tracking metrics and campaign effectiveness, communicating results and optimizing campaigns for better performance.
- Pardot: Day-to-day management of Pardot including email campaigns automation, drip campaigns, targeted prospecting emails, reporting, CRM integration, monitoring, and reporting.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Build Pardot and Salesforce reports and dashboards to provide visibility into results to measure effectiveness and provide alternate strategies. Leverage relevant data to plan marketing initiatives and regularly track, evaluate, and report on campaign metrics/ROI against KPIs and adjust campaigns as needed in response to metrics and other key data. Knowledge of website analytics tools as well as marketing dashboards (e.g., Google Analytics, Hubspot Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Cyfe, GoodData, Grow). Build Pardot and Salesforce reports and dashboards to provide visibility into results to measure effectiveness and provide alternate strategies
- Digital Marketing: Develop end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Plan and execute digital marketing initiatives (including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns). Proven track record working in Pardot, Salesforce, and ad serving tools (e.g., Google Ad Manager).
- Social media: Design, build and maintain DISCO’s social media presence. Experience in managing a social advocacy program. Working knowledge of social media publishing platforms (e.g., Hubspot, Oktopost, GaggleAmp, Sprout Social, etc.).
- Demand Generation: Own, develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns designed to engage and produce marketing qualified leads (MQLs). Deliver B2B marketing content through multiple conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaboration: Work cross-functionally with sales in support of strategic marketing initiatives.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Pardot Certification Preferred
- Experience with Pardot and Saleforce.com a must
- Strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies
- Proven social media expertise
- Experience in creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Demonstrates outside the box thinking
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Product launch experience
- Proven project management experience
- Experience working independently
- Self-motivated and the ability to learn about new markets and products easily
- Problem solver
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree; MBA a plus.
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience required.
- Experience in marketing for SaaS software platform for legal technology industries a plus.
DISCO is the leading provider of ediscovery solutions for law firms, corporations, and government agencies. With technology and services that automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law, DISCO empowers lawyers and their teams to effectively manage discovery processes. DISCO is the ediscovery choice of leading U.S. law firms including litigation boutiques and AmLaw, Fortune 500 companies, as well as government agencies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description