The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $84B+ by 2022!) And MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is redefining industries and empowering developers to build outstanding apps that people use every day. We are the fastest growing database on the planet and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We are looking for an innovative and collaborative marketer to lead our global Demand Generation & Integrated Marketing function. Join the company that has been named one of the best places to work by Crain’s New York, Glassdoor, and Forbes, and get in on an exciting opportunity that will give you exposure to the newest trends and strategies in marketing.
This position will report into the VP, WW Demand Gen & Field MarketingResponsibilities
- Define and implement an integrated marketing strategy across the organization and lead the global campaign calendar; work tightly with cross-functional teams to drive planning cadences and best practices
- Drive the yearly and quarterly cross-functional, integrated campaign planning process
- Develop ambitious, innovative campaign themes and messaging that support our product vision and regularly iterate and refine those messages based on results
- Proactively drive the coordination with regional Field Marketing teams to deliver integrated plans globally and locally
- Own the global marketing-sourced sales number and drive the creation of the yearly top-down lead plan and its quarterly re-forecasting
- Own and optimize sales communications and enablement around marketing campaigns
- Own and monitor campaign and channel effectiveness and regularly triage all stages of the funnel to uncover opportunities for optimization
- Validate the mix of demand generation tactics by regularly testing new channels/tactics and scaling successful ones
- Build a regular update cadence with relevant leadership on campaign impacts, plan deliverables, and timelines
- Lead, coach, and mentor our highly effective Demand Generation team
- Drive global marketing initiatives as a member of the extended marketing leadership team
- Ensure your strategy thoughtfully targets our diverse personas from developers, architects, and engineers through to the C-suite
- Produce creative programs, redefine best practices, and set new standards across the global marketing organization
- 10+ years of relevant, B2B marketing experience, with a preference for candidates with experience in high-growth technology companies
- 4+ years Marketing leadership experience
- Experience leading multifunctional teams and acting as a second-line manager
- Consistent track record of delivering pipeline growth and return on investment on budget and time
- Proven experience building and executing impactful, innovative, and multidimensional global integrated marketing campaigns
- The ability to drive a cohesive strategy across multiple teams with the willingness to get into the weeds with the team if the moment requires
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to influence partner expectations, secure consensus, and drive alignment
- Expertise engaging the enterprise technology decision maker and developer audiences through programming and content
- Deep understanding of sales pipeline, key drivers, and the role that marketing plays at each stage of the buyer and customer journeys
- Deep expertise in data analysis to influence critical business decisions
- Extensive experience with tactics in the marketing mix, including hands-on experience with key tooling (Eloqua, SFDC, etc.)
- Ability to hire top talent and shown success in team building, day-to-day management, mentorship, and coaching
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.