Sr. Email Marketing Manager at Levelset
If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
Levelset is looking for a Senior Email Marketing Manager to develop and execute a holistic email strategy that drives engagement and generates demand for multiple product lines. We’re looking for someone who can take our email marketing from good to incredible by optimizing existing email automation, piloting new email programs, and partnering with cross functional teams to drive traffic, MQLs, and revenue. This person will get their hands dirty building automations and emails yourself, but will have support from a talented team of marketing managers, content writers, designers, and marketing operations.
Ideally this candidate will have experience working in B2B SaaS with exposure ranging from helpful and informative marketing emails to product-triggered transactional emails. They should excel both at creating remarkable emails with compelling copy, sharp design, and intuitive UI and at conceptualizing and building multi-touch automations to move contacts through the funnel. Then tie it all together with the behind-the-scenes operations that keep all our emails organized and going to the right people. We are looking for someone who will thrive with a high degree of ownership and has the drive to expand the boundaries of how we utilize email as a channel. There is a lot of potential for the right person to come in, roll up their sleeves, and make a huge impact.
- Own the creation and technical execution of all email blasts and automated marketing emails with an understanding and strategic view of best practices, goals, and growth drivers
- Drive the email program roadmap including advising teammates and other teams on program development as well as writing and designing compelling email campaigns
- Work with internal marketing teams to ensure essential technical steps are taken for list selection, segmentation, and tracking.
- Identify and take advantage of opportunities within our database to drive desired business outcomes through email
- Rigorously test subject lines, templates, audiences, and more to optimize email performance
- Drive a customer-first approach to all email experiences.
- Segment audiences to ensure we target the right message to the right people
- Own the company email calendar and play air traffic control to coordinate emails for different teams, products, and business goals
- Provide ongoing reporting on email performance by connecting campaigns to outcomes like marketing qualified leads, customers, and revenue
- Monitor our marketing email health (deliverability, sender score, etc.) and the quality of our marketing data (list segmentation, unsubscribe management, etc)
What You Bring:
- 3-5 years of analytical, quantitative email marketing and lifecycle marketing experience
- Experience building and managing campaigns on multiple email marketing platforms, as well as integrating with other martech platforms for analytics and marketing automation
- Proven track record of leveraging data and dynamic content to produce highly personalized emails/newsletters.
- 3+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Experience with email automation, transactional sends, and testing tools
- Can write compelling copy and design beautiful, eye-catching emails
- Motivated, driven and self-starting individual who enjoys solving problems and finding areas of improvement
- You are a team player that loves the thrill of shared victories over individual accolades
Levelset has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by New Orleans CityBusiness three years in a row for our mission-driven culture and commitment to internal and external growth. Backed by venture funding, we are growing rapidly and looking for new exciting team members to add their unique talents to our mission. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our software platform makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
Levelset is venture-backed by Horizons Ventures, S3 Ventures, Altos Ventures, and Brick & Mortar Ventures. Levelset is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in Austin, Texas, and Cairo, Egypt, and is about 200 employees strong.
- We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health, family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- Subsidized International Travel: We subsidize international travel starting at 6 months, and increasing each year
- Equity, per company’s general stock grant plan
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
- Learning and Development Opportunities: In the spirit of our core value to Learn Enough, we offer a book reimbursement program. If you share what you learned from a book with the team, we'll reimburse you for it. We also provide ample room for learning and development opportunities through Coursera online courses, outside speakers, and opportunities to learn skills from your colleagues.
We are committed to fighting injustice throughout the construction industry, and fairness is key to our company's purpose. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate.