Sr. Manager of Customer Lifecycle and Growth Marketing at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Sr. Manager of Customer Lifecycle and Growth Marketing at LogicMonitor is responsible for leading the strategy and team that defines, executes, analyzes and manages the customer journey – with a focus on driving customer engagement, increasing customer value realization, accelerating platform adoption, and amplifying customer advocacy.
Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, this is a critical strategic role that partners cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Sales Specialists, Customer Success, Sales and Product Management to define and optimize the post-sale customer journey – focusing on education, retention, loyalty, and growth. The right candidate will have skills that span from strategic market and data analysis to creating engaging marketing and adoption programs and motivating customer advocates. This person builds strong relationships with customers through engaging marketing campaigns, creates value realization programs that span the entire organization, and builds a community of fanatic LogicMonitor advocates.
We're looking for a natural storyteller and full-stack marketer who is excited by the prospect of owning everything from customer analytics to program execution. This outcomes-focused role aims to increase adoption of the LogicMonitor platform by increasing adoption of solutions based on the customer’s needs and requirements. The role will require understanding the journey of the customer, what stage of adoption they are at (both with LogicMonitor and in the context of general cloud migration/adoption) and how their business can benefit by fully leveraging LogicMonitor for Unified Observability.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Foster a deep understanding of our customers’ business goals and objectives to identify opportunities for alignment with LogicMonitor's business and marketing strategies.
- Build and execute customer marketing strategies to increase renewals, referrals, and drive cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Develop data-driven analyses of customer sentiment to determine where to focus to have the most impact on customer lifetime value.
- Drive the roadmap, strategy and execution of customer marketing programs that support communication, engagement and adoption of new and existing product capabilities and feature launches, by engaging customers with personalized, targeted and relevant marketing at every stage.
- Design, develop, execute, and measure creative database-driven communications, such as newsletters, surveys, promotions, campaign emails, nurture streams, etc., as well as in-person/online programs, including direct mail, webinars, etc, in coordination with wider Marketing and business plans.
- Support the growth of our customer advocacy programs, helping to drive pipeline of customer success stories.
- Uplevel our third party and industry review program to level the playing field with our competitors.
- Track and analyze ROI for customer content and advocacy efforts.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Sales Specialists, Customer Success, and Product Management to optimize utilization and account growth to help customers achieve desired business outcomes and realize past value delivered.
- Capture customer feedback in a meaningful and quantifiable fashion, using it to inform product roadmap development, sales strategy and customer success programs.
- Drive an aggressive experimentation approach to unlock value and accelerate user adoption in specific global regions.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or communications.
- 7+ years of enterprise marketing experience; Customer Marketing and/or Customer Success roles with experience in Digital and/or Demand Generation is preferred.
- Extensive experience in lifecycle marketing across integrated marketing channels in B2B or mixed business models in a SaaS or recurring-revenue company.
- Experience managing a team – coaching, mentoring and developing talent.
- Data-driven marketing approach -- analyzing data, deriving insights and designing appropriate actions --along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits.
- Experience in developing customer messaging and translating complex technology into compelling stories.
- Strong customer focus and business orientation, with ability to engage senior executives through professional communications.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills to evangelize how LM excels at offerings for the ITOps, DevOps, CxO, and MSP personas.
- Organized and detail-oriented to effectively manage projects and programs that will require contributions and feedback from other functional groups.
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.