Sr. Manager, Global Partner Marketing Operations and Analytics
Are you passionate about travel? Do you want to be in a high pace, high energy workplace bent on revolutionizing the industry? Does leading a talented and growing team energize you?
The Global Partner and Product Marketing organization at HomeAway is seeking a marketing operations leader to help grow and scale our global team.
The Sr. Manager, Global Partner Marketing Operations and Analytics, will be responsible for meeting and exceeding business objectives for the Global Partner Marketing organization. The perfect candidate will be passionate about technology, automation, campaign execution and analysis in addition to having a strong background in strategy, process, and customer insights.
Critical to your success will be your ability to define a new function in the organization. We will look to you to uncover and broadcast insights that align and help activate our partner’s needs across partner marketing efforts. We will bring to bear your elevated focus on detail, data, insights and operations to help strategically position the partner marketing organization.
Due to the entrepreneurial and dynamic nature of our business, we are looking for team members who can operate successfully at a strategic level but who are equally comfortable at a detailed execution level. This means you are strategic, adaptable, analytical, and strongly motivated to contribute in any way possible to the success of the team, our customers and our global initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Partner Planning and Global Communication operations:
- Develop and lead the global communications marketing plans and calendar across the entire Partner Marketing team. You’ll be instrumental in planning together, aligning often, and working through priority conflicts as they arise; plans will incorporate the complexity and planning needs across multiple sites and languages adjusting as needed
- Leads the team to operational excellence through new product introduction
- Creates and runs internal planning cycles for quarterly, monthly and weekly planning cycles
- Support marketing teams with enablement, tools, analytics and data analysis.
- Partner Analytics:
- Align partner marketing, business intelligence and database marketing groups to ensure all key programs have the relevant tracking in place.
- Aide overall team in setting up tracking and measurable KPIs
- Lead A/B testing agility with the team, setting up processes and reviews to ensure the marketing team is being scientific
- Build global partner marketing dashboard to uncover insights to ensure all programs have accurate critical metrics and performance, relative to business goals.
- Work cross-functionally to create an informed view of our partners, enabling segmentation
- Drive a true understanding our customer needs, industry trends and opportunities.
- Program manager research prioritization and calendaring to increase insights and maintain library with top partners insights.
- Create a champion partner needs assessment reports, broadcasting them throughout the organization.
- Track and maintain global market and competitive information
- Build a library of messaging, positioning to inform and improve all product and partner communications.
- Create agile processes for marketing campaigns and new product launches
- Develop templates and playbooks to improve efficiency and decrease time to market.
- Incubate and lead special initiatives and projects
- Identify new strategic product opportunities from insights process or submission from other teams
- Define the opportunity and analyze data - build/buy/partner decision alongside Business Development & Corporate Development teams
Who you are:
- 10+ years internet, ecommerce experience in a global capacity
- 10+ years of product marketing or marketing experience, preferably B2B and B2C
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects from planning through execution
- Ability to translate plans and priorities into successful programs across multiple brands and languages
- Deep expertise and shown success in detailed planning and analysis of customer touch-points and strategy
- Shown success aligning multiple teams across the globe with different priorities around common goals and framework
- Ability to step in and audit current customer journey and contact strategy and build a path to be data driven
- A consistent record of partnering with other teams to ensure success
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- MBA preferred
- Definition of success:
- History of meeting/exceeding objectives, locally and globally
- Understanding customer needs better than customers do; customer centric judgment
- Measurable improvements in global planning and execution across multiple channels
- Excellent working relationship with market research, product management, marketing
- Motivated team and strong relationships built throughout the organization
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.