The Sr. Manager, Web and Paid Marketing will be responsible for leveraging a deep understanding of best practices to drive online results and website conversions. You will lead a team of digital marketing specialists focused on paid traffic, organic and direct traffic, social media, and conversion rate optimization. As a member of a small, fast-moving team, you will have complete control of your results. This role reports to our Sr. Director of Demand Generation and is based in Austin, TX.
Who you are:
You are passionate about the web as a channel to drive opportunities and skilled in creating strategies and tactics that drive revenue. You are a servant leader who paints a coherent vision, gives clear guidance, and empowers your team to surpass their goals. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable creating an overall strategy as well as hands-on execution. You have a roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to support the team and business.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
The AlertMedia digital marketing team is responsible for creating demand generation and building awareness through online channels. The team is responsible for managing the entire digital journey, from organic to paid, conversation rate optimization, acquisition programs, web analytics, and more.
- Develop and execute long-term digital marketing strategies and roadmaps to drive fast-paced, ongoing growth to achieve our monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Lead, grow, and develop the digital marketing team to help each member shine in their role and maximize their potential
- Leverage KPIs across multiple platforms to analyze the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives and ensure exceptional ROI across the entire marketing department
- Direct project plans, including deadlines, specs, assets, budgets, vendor coordination, status updates, approvals and final delivery for campaigns, launches, and ongoing projects
- Lead and direct team priorities to ensure that we are capitalizing on opportunities without burnout or loss in quality
- Ensure our website is properly optimized to effectively drive traffic and conversions
- Partner with the entire marketing team, internal stakeholders across the company, and external agencies and vendors to execute key marketing strategies and tactics
- Solid experience leading a digital marketing team within a B2B technology company
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and a track record of driving organic and paid results
- Deep knowledge with Google Analytics, website UX, and conversion rate optimization
- Strong analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of efforts
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders – both internal and external – to successfully deliver on programs and campaigns
- Expert with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day to help AlertMedia’s customers get more from our services
- Must be located in the Austin, TX area or willing to relocate
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 4 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.