Sr. Marketing Manager at Crush
Crush is partnered with a full-service digital and creative ad agency looking for an experienced Digital Marketing leader to direct their Marketing services department. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing solutions and strategies that align with client and internal business goals.
Our ideal candidate has a solid Digital Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end. Specifically, you should have working knowledge of SEO, content marketing, email marketing, and organic social media & community management. You will oversee internal Marketing teams and you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
- Set current and long-term marketing service goals for internal teams
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Plan, help execute and monitor all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, content, email and social media marketing.
- Identify trends and insights, then lead the team to optimize content and marketing performance.
- Leverage our DMP to assist in audience discovery, market analysis and audience segmentation for both internal and client use
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase our brand awareness
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitor activities and areas of growth for our company
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Senior Level Digital Marketer managing others and multiple projects
- Experience designing and implementing successful multifaceted marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO strategies and tools, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Experience with DMP tools for Market Sizing/Audience Segmentation used concurrently with advertising campaigns to impact audience engagement
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels along with A/B and multivariate testing
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions