Sr. Paid Search Specialist
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
The Sr. Paid Search Specialist will be responsible for the daily overall management and success of client paid search campaigns on Google, Bing, and Amazon. You will execute keyword research, campaign strategy & set-up, management, data analysis, reporting and ongoing campaign optimization. You will communicate with clients and report on success metrics. You will be expected to “own” the paid search projects.
- Communicate and implement paid search strategies for our clients
- Perform client kick-off calls to learn and understand clients’ needs and goals pertaining to paid search, particularly measurable objectives
- Conduct keyword research, PPC and Shopping Feed budget forecasting, recommend keyword selection for campaigns, and write PPC ad copy
- Set up PPC and Shopping Feed campaigns on Google and Bing
- Run Amazon advertising campaigns for clients
- Execute proper bidding strategies on cost-per-click engines to increase high-quality traffic and improve conversion rates; Allocate ad spend wisely across cost-per-click engines to maximize ROI
- Monitor, manage and analyze multiple client campaigns to provide campaign optimization recommendations
- Extract campaign data and generate client reports
- Maintain a PPC and Shopping Feed knowledge base through constant self-education
- Provide clients with friendly, proactive and world-class campaign management service
We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of experience in the online marketing industry
- Experience managing successful PPC campaigns on Google and Bing
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- Amazon ad campaign experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Ability to work well with others in a team
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Economics, English or other related degrees
Cutting-edge. Collaborative. Ecommerce wizards -- just some words that describe our Studio department. The team consists of close-knit, data-driven individuals who work together to facilitate merchant success. Their search marketing and creative design efforts enable our clients to stand out in the online marketplace and maximize sales.
A strong resume is great, but including a cover letter is even better. We want to know… why are you interested in Paid Search? Are you creative or technical? How are your problem-solving skills? So tell us a little about yourself. We want to know what makes you… you.
** Please include a cover letter. Don't worry, Zoë will read it. **