Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Preconstruction at Procore Technologies
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Preconstruction you are passionate about marketing strategy, technology, and interested in identifying and solving market problems with a focus on solutions. You are able to develop go-to-market strategies. You are in your element when inspiring and leading cross functional teams to passionately contribute and execute on your launch and go-to-market strategies.
You will champion our Preconstruction portfolio of products, be an evangelist of solution positioning in the market, and enable other Procore departments to do so as well. You have experience in market research, polished presentation skills, and can develop strategies around how to bring your portfolio of products to market. Innovation, attention to detail, and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp the customer mindset and transform customer challenges into value propositions is crucial.
You have a true curiosity around personas, their challenges, behaviors, as well as data trends that draw conclusions and insights from those trends. This position requires a blend of skills needed to develop and tell clear stories with a specific focus on driving revenue growth for a portfolio of products. You will identify innovative ways to deliver content, rally people behind your vision, and motivate cross-departmental collaboration in an effort to successfully bring solutions to the market.
This position will report to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing and has the opportunity to be based in one of our US offices or remotely within the US.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the liaison between Product Management and Marketing to align launch timelines to releases, establish launch requirements
- Drive strategic feedback to R&D ensuring product enhancements are aligned to the needs of the individual markets and regions Procore servers
- Ensure internal groups are aligned with go-to-market strategies and have the necessary information to successfully execute
- Own the external-facing messages for product releases and ensure releases are communicated to the market in such a way to clearly express the differentiated value
- Identify opportunities for growth with new industry verticals in partnership with product and corporate strategy, and build business plans that clearly define new market opportunities
- Track efforts of launches and strategize how to achieve key metrics in an ever agile environment
- Develop references, drive case studies, identify champions by creating and nurturing customer and thought leader relationships
- Identify and translate market trends/challenges into content that drives engagement (compelling webcasts, written articles, infographics, and social messaging)
- Produce and present compelling presentations for sales meetings, roadshows, and industry trade shows
- Ensure the sales and customer success organizations understand the primary personas, are able to properly position Procore, and have the necessary sales tools
- 25% travel to client sites (may include domestic and international), industry events, and other Procore offices
What we're looking for:
- MBA or equivalent business experience preferred
- 3+ years of product marketing experience
- Knowledge of the construction industry and its emerging technologies is desired
- Solid marketing expertise, including launch strategy and execution, positioning, pricing, and packaging
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills; ability to create high-quality presentations in Google Slides
- Analytic and creative mindset; attention to detail and quality of deliverables
- Comfortable with deadlines and ensuring execution through measured results
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key customers, prospects, business partners, sales, customer support, and development
- Proven track record of results and demonstrated career progression
- Ability to take complete ownership of your role and take initiative to find opportunities and develop plans that inspire others
- Ability to disagree while encouraging openness and collaboration along the way
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.