Sr. Product Marketing Manager
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
Based in Austin, Texas, Opcity is modernizing the real estate industry by matching top real estate professionals with transaction-ready home buyers and sellers in real-time. Using proprietary data sets and applied analytics, Opcity’s unique technology and matching algorithm turn online inquiries into transactions, drive increases in conversion, and provide real estate professionals with centralized insights to effectively manage their pipelines. Opcity’s growth has been fueled by investment from Silicon Valley-based Icon Ventures, with participation from artificial intelligence-focused Georgian Partners, and Texas-based LiveOak Venture Partners. In October 2018, Opcity was acquired by Move Inc, a subsidiary of News Corp, which operates realtor.com®.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead Opcity’s product and go-to-market (GTM) strategy for emerging lines of business. The ideal candidate is a decisive leader who leverages both data and creative problem solving to drive product adoption, revenue growth, and commercialization strategies. We’re looking for someone who thrives on the combination of assessing pipeline and revenue trends, defining addressable markets, evaluating pricing models, identifying areas for growth and creating sticky value propositions. You will report to the Director of Product Marketing while partnering with our Finance, Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to lead GTM planning and influence roadmaps for high-growth products.
● Evaluate growth opportunities in both new and existing market segments
● Develop and refine market segment vision, strategy, sizing and plans
● Take the lead on developing pricing strategies for new product launches and recommend structural price changes for existing offerings.
● Provide ideas/input back to Product Management to help continuously improve the product and keep the company informed about customer feedback and data gathered in the field
● Conduct market and competitive analyses to inform positioning and strategy
● Quickly become an expert on Opcity buyer personas, real estate industry trends and the messages and hooks that drive pipeline and revenue
● Become the subject matter expert on the Opcity platform and the competitive landscape
● Develop and enhance product positioning and messaging and effectively communicate value propositions to equip sales and marketing
● Identify different use cases of our evolving product capabilities, craft underlying messaging frameworks articulating these use cases for customers, prospective customers, and internal teams.
● Ability to thrive in the fast-paced and ever-changing environment of a startup is a must
● 5+ years of professional experience in B2B tech including at least 3 years in Product Marketing, Strategy or Management Consulting
● MBA preferred
● Prior SaaS experience preferred (understanding of value drivers in SaaS subscription / recurring revenue business models)
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Attention to detail and organization is paramount with a continuous desire to learn and improve
● Proven track record of delivering to schedule and to results
*No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred. Must be eligible to work in the U. S. for any employer.
Read Full Job Description