Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Kazoo is an all-in-one Employee Experience platform that combines recognition, performance, and engagement in one powerful solution. By bringing together Real-time Recognition & Rewards, Continuous Performance Management, and Employee Engagement Surveys, Kazoo’s employee-first solution enables companies to build purpose-driven cultures while increasing productivity, retention, and revenue. With over 600 global customers, the Kazoo platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters.
Overview of the role:
We are looking for an experienced technology product marketer to join our team of rock-star marketers. This role is key to our integrated go-to-market strategy — sitting at the nexus of our product, marketing, and sales strategies. You will be one part accomplished storyteller who can craft compelling and differentiated product narratives and one part strategist who can align each part of the "offer mix" to ensure that we win more than our share of the market. If you are intellectually curious, highly collaborative, ambitious, and can thrive in a dynamic environment, then this may be the role for you.
In this role, you will be leading a key component of Kazoo's go-to-market (GTM) strategy in partnership with the sales, product, and marketing teams. You'll need to be a decisive leader who uses both data and creative problem solving to build commercialization strategies that drive acquisition, product adoption, and grow revenue. We're looking for someone who excels at the combination of assessing market opportunities, identifying areas for growth, crafting sticky value propositions, and ensuring the execution of well-designed GTM plans.
What awesome stuff you'll do:
- Develop and refine our market segment vision, strategy, sizing, and plans.
- Become an authority on Kazoo's buyer personas, general HR-tech trends, and the overall competitive market structure.
- Partner with the product team to build product launch plans that align with pipeline, adoption, and revenue goals.
- Develop product messaging frameworks and bold positioning that differentiates and elevates Kazoo and creates prospect engagement.
- Partner closely with the product team to influence product strategy and develop top-line customer narratives, compelling use cases, and the business benefits realized.
- Work closely with the marketing team to support innovative awareness, content, and demand generation tactics.
- Team with sales enablement and sales teams to communicate the value of the Kazoo platform.
- Produce effective sales enablement materials, such as training content, cheat sheets and decks, enabling sales to understand and communicate the value and capabilities of our products.
- Track, measure, and report against OKRs.
What you'll need to be successful:
- 5+ years B2B technology experience in Product Marketing, Strategy or Management Consulting; SaaS experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with an emphasis on communications, marketing, and business; an MBA is a plus.
- Demonstrated career progression in Product Marketing that gradually reflects increased scope of responsibilities.
- A strategic mindset that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to ensure we have a focused go-to-market strategy designed to exceed our growth goals.
- Proven understanding of value drivers in SaaS subscription and recurring revenue business models and the SaaS customer lifecycle.
- The interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, product, finance, and customer success.
- Strong writing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and organization is paramount with a continuous desire to learn and improve.
- Consistent record of delivering to schedule and goals.
- Ability to thrive in the fast-paced and ever-changing environment of a startup is paramount.
When you work at Kazoo, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; 11 paid holidays; 401k program; Stocked kitchen; Mac Laptop; Transportation/Parking Stipend; Generous Parental Leave; Fertility benefits; Breast milk delivery; EAP & more!
At Kazoo, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Kazoo commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Kazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.