Sr. SEO Analyst at RetailMeNot, Inc.
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:03 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, January 23, 2021
At RetailMeNot, we believe that SEO is about more than just keywords, backlinks and meta tags. We believe it’s about building a best-in-class website experience that satisfies search intent and increases user happiness. This role will bring a deep understanding of the latest on-page, off-page, and technical SEO techniques, tools and strategies. As a key cross-functional partner, we’ll look to you to provide technical recommendations, reporting, and communicate growth opportunities that improve SEO visibility and conversion. Our dream candidate is innovative, passionate about data, organized, and has strong problem-solving skills, multitasking skills, and an undeniable eye for detail.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3-5 years of hands-on SEO work experience, in-house preferred
- A shared perspective on the “new SEO” with a strong focus on visibility, conversion, and revenue
- Extensive experience utilizing leading SEO and web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Majestic, seoClarity, Moz
- Strong analytical ability and experience making data-based decisions to generate meaningful insights and business outcomes
- Strong communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams as well as individually to get results
- Very organized and loves details and can lead multiple projects
- Loves working in a fast-paced, interactive environment
- A sense of humor
What You'll Do:
- Develop new SEO strategies and growth tactics based on extensive analysis of our vast datasets and research trends
- You will effectively communicate SEO goals and projects to internal partners and owners, including senior executives.
- You will be responsible for management and execution of day-to-day SEO tactics and help drive large-scale solutions for SEO
- You will collaborate with content, product, sales, brand, and digital marketing teams by providing analysis and recommendations to support their success
- Evangelize the evolving world of SEO across organization and communicate industry changes and new product opportunities
- You will manage vendor relationships and contracts
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy and benefits
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Deal Finder™ browser extension. Savings are also provided in
consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package.
To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Read Full Job Description