Strategic Partnerships Specialist - Bungalo
Strategic Partnerships Specialist
The Strategic Partnerships Specialist of Bungalo, you’ll assist in identifying and evaluating new business and partner opportunities that are in line with Bungalo’s near- and long-term growth strategy. This position will report to the Chief Corporate Licensing and Partnerships Officer.
In addition to supporting strategic projects and partner relationships, you will also work in close collaboration with internal counterparts across the organization to help ideate, create, and manage aspects of buy-in and execution; helping build meaningful internal relationships internally that help define, sculpt and grow the Bungalo brand, audience and partnerships with external clients.
- Create pitches, strategy decks, and materials and present to external audiences and potential prospects and partners. Create similar documents and materials for internal audiences for approval and directional strategy decisions.
- Ad hoc analysis conducting market research using external resources to help drive decision making
- Identifying opportunities for senior leadership to increase both internal and external brand awareness for the Bungalo brand.
- Facilitate project management around key initiatives for the business.
- Aggressively ideate and expand upon new business ideas and potential channels of execution.
- Engage external business and industry experts as assigned to learn and influence business strategies, constantly remaining alert and forward-thinking about opportunities in the marketplace.
- Contribute to and manage the ongoing relationship with key strategic partners as directed, while interfacing with multiple internal touchpoints.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or related field. MBA / Master’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years’ with a diverse background of experience in product, media, sales, advertising, and/or branding
- Detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills, with the ability to quickly gather and synthesize information across many aspects of the business
- Excellent communications skills, disciplined storyteller in documents, natural collaborator, ability to develop rapport and credibility across the organization and promote ideas persuasively
- Proven project management skills with excellent follow through as it relates to executing project plans
- Ability to take direction well; ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and tasks on deadline
- Effective interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed (30-40%)
- Masterful at advanced Power Point presentations and similar with Excel
Buying a house is the American Dream; it represents independence and financial stability. But it’s also an intimidating, incredibly stressful and opaque experience. In most US markets, you face an aging housing stock with limited move-in ready inventory, making it extremely difficult to find and purchase a home that won’t require a ton of work. And, if you do find a house, every single step is a headache. We are building a brand,Bungalo, which will deliver consistent and beautifully renovated move-in ready pre-owned homes in hot markets. Plus, we make the whole process of buying and selling easy! With Bungalo’s seamless and guided online experience, you can shop, tour, finance, make an offer and even close- all under one roof. We’re launching this summer, but you can check out our coming soon page at bungalohomes.com more.
TheBungalo brand is being built within our parent company, Amherst Residential, which has a lot of experience acquiring and rehabbing single family homes at scale. In 5 years we’ve acquired, rehabbed and sold 20k single family homes to institutional investors across 20 major US metros. All powered by proprietary technology, data and boots on the ground.
Join our team as we move the industry forward