Talent Brand Marketing Associate at Atlassian
Atlassian is looking for a Talent Brand Marketing Associate to join our Talent Brand Marketing team. This role partners with Talent Brand Marketing Managers, the Talent Acquisition team, and multiple business leaders to drive Talent Brand focused events, conferences, and meetups, both internal and external. This role also provides subject matter expertise in attracting and engaging students through on-campus events and talent brand strategies.
Your impact will be used to help drive conversations across the broader Talent Acquisition organization to champion the connection between Talent Brand events and increase top-of-the-funnel candidate engagement.
Are you excited by the content planning and strategies? Thrive in a highly collaborative working model? Energized by a dynamic environment in a fast-growing company? If so, then this is the right role for you!
In this role, you'll get to:
- Project manage all Talent Brand supported events - create project plans and timelines, event landing pages, and event communications for every event.
- Build, maintain and manage data around event value, both short-term results and its impact over time.
- Collaborate with the third-party vendors/partners to build an immersive experience through booth design and candidate experience (virtually or in-person, eventually)
- Create process efficiencies and playbooks for repeatable events, like small and mid-scale meet-ups.
- Geek out on industry events - Always looking for new events and organizations, and providing recommendations to Talent Acquisition leadership.
- Own and execute the campus Talent Brand strategy while building a strong partnership with our campus recruiting team.
- Lead campus creative needs such as video, blogs, social media spotlights regularly.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 1-3 years of experience in event coordination, including development/oversight of digital content strategy and writing/editing for the web and other digital channels.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Media, Communications, or Human Resources.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and priority setting.
- Excellent project management skills, specifically in large-scale event management.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong social and communication skills (verbal and written), across all levels.
More about our team
We are a distributed team of marketing and brand practitioners taking our passions to the world of Talent Acquisition and People. As Atlassian and our Talent Acquisition teams continue to grow rapidly, we're expanding our Talent Brand team to support the storytelling of what makes Atlassian a great place to work. As a growing marketing team, we tackle many things - digital campaigns, lifecycle marketing, content development, and more, giving you ample opportunities to learn new skills and try something new. We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company through hiring. We love to exchange data-driven ideas to hire smarter, solve recruiting challenges and continuously improve the hiring workflow. You will spend time with a group of people who are just as motivated, hardworking, and creative as you are-interested in coming along for the ride? We can't wait to welcome you!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .