Technical Marketing Engineer
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for rock star work output and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, New York City, London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is looking for an experienced Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) who will work as a part of the product marketing team. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to ensure that the solutions we bring to market are successful in a wide variety of customer engagements and deliver on the company's vision and strategy.
The Technical Marketing Engineer will be a technical expert with the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiators of our leading SaaS-based hybrid (on-premises and cloud) infrastructure performance monitoring solution, develop and demonstrate use cases across multiple customer segments and in conjunction with technology alliance partners. This role will also work with the Product Management team to refine positioning, provide input on roadmap and create technical content to drive LogicMonitor technical thought leadership and accelerate middle-of-the-funnel opportunities. This role will be key in helping continue to develop LogicMonitor as a thought leader in infrastructure and IT operational excellence. Growth opportunities include movement into Product Management, Systems Engineering, TechOps, and Senior Marketing management.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Develop strategy and deliver outbound technical content aligned to LogicMonitor's current platform, roadmap and ITOps/DevOps market trends.
- Manage beta testing of workflow integration partnership code and support launch
- Maintain Code Labs – a repository for community-based, community-sourced workflow integrations
- Develop and present materials to internal stakeholders
- Support product launch activities
- Assist with Technical RFPs and work with a cross functional team of Product Managers, Engineers & Marketing team
- Prepare and document product plans, presentations for customer and public use in customer meetings and events with activities
- Conduct market and competitive analysis
What You'll Need:
- BA or BS required
- Able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical personas
- 8+ years prior experience in (System) Engineering, Technical Product Marketing or Product Management strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success working with customers and partners in a sales, business development or product marketing role
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and startup environments
- Requires some travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe (up to 40%)