Technical Product Marketing Manager
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
As a Technical Product Marketing Manager, you will play a leading role in executing our technical marketing strategy. You will get an opportunity to set up, develop and demonstrate security use-cases to our sales teams and customers. You will spend time engaging with product management, sales teams, marketing and customers to develop a solid understanding of our target audience and their challenges, our unique value proposition, and the competitive landscape.
As a Technical Product Marketing Manager at Duo, you will:
- Develop technical expertise in Duo’s product and features
- Build and support compelling product demos to showcase Duo’s functionalities to customers and partners
- Set up Duo & other Cisco products such as Umbrella, Identity Services Engine (ISE), AnyConnect VPN etc to demonstrate how Cisco products can offer a stronger value together
- Evaluate competitive products and present your findings to the sales team
- Author and develop product collateral such as battle cards, technical white papers, architecture diagrams, and competitive deck
- Take lead in testing new product functionality and partner with product marketing team to build and deliver product launch content
- Deliver technical session and demos at trade shows and events
Skills you have…
- 3+ years of experience working in a hands-on technical role such as technical marketing, solution or sales engineering, technical support / troubleshooting etc
- 2+ years experience in a customer facing role. Specific experience in authentication and access management a plus.
- Hands-on experience setting up networking and security products in an AWS or Azure environment
- Strong understanding of technology fundamentals and current trends (BYOD, mobile, cloud, Zero Trust, Beyond Corp, etc.)
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management abilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies into value propositions aligned to our customer and prospect needs
- Willingness to travel
3 reasons why you should apply…
- You enjoy growing and working collaboratively with a motivated team.
- You have the desire to play a leading role in shaping Duo’s Zero Trust Go-to-market.
- You enjoy delivering quality go to market deliverables that will shape the future of the security industry
- You care about being a significant contributor to an amazing work culture while maintaining a great work-life balance
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.