Technical Program Manager, Marketing Operations at Cloudflare (Austin, TX)
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the role:
The Technical Program Manager is responsible for gathering and synthesizing business requirements across the Global Marketing team, translating them into technical implementation plans, and driving the rollout if necessary. The primary focus will be lead lifecycle management and system integrations.
This individual will collaborate with cross-functional teams such as regional acquisition & expansion marketing, product marketing, strategic events, sales development, and sales operations. We’re looking for an exceptional problem solver, an empathic communicator, and an individual who excels at both strategic roadmap design and tactical execution.
- Own end-to-end new prospect lead lifecycle management. Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to define business rules related to qualification and scoring criteria, channel partner rules of engagement, routing logic, and KPI reporting.
- Evolve our existing customer up-sell and cross-sell lead management strategy. Incorporate both account based and individual based criteria in scoring and routing.
- Partner with Sales Systems and BI to implement ongoing updates and refinement to business rules and KPI reporting attribution logic.
- Ensure both online and offline campaign tracking design supports multi-stage, multi-channel, and multiple business lines.
- Design and implement program and process to maintain data hygiene within marketing automation systems.
- Lead special projects to evaluate new vendors and assess systems integration requirements as needed.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- 8+ years of experience in technical program management at medium to large scale global technology companies, preferably with both B2B SaaS and B2C ecommerce business models.
- Hands-on experience in managing enterprise CRM platform and related marketing technology ecosystem to support full lead lifecycle management.
- Demonstrated track record in leading large scale technical projects involving culturally and geographically diverse cross-functional stakeholders with varied technical aptitude.
- Deep domain knowledge in integrated B2B marketing, Account Based Marketing, enterprise lead management, and multi-touch attribution.
- Passionate about MarTech & AdTech, and familiar with major as well as emerging vendors in the ecosystem and adjacent space.
- BA/BS degree; Master degree in a technical field or PMP certification preferred.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
188.8.131.52: We released 184.108.40.206 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.