TV Media Buying Assistant at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents, so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, great teammates, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you enjoy solving big problems and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, this is the place for you.
We are looking for an experienced Offline Media Buying Assistant to help with the day-to-day management of the national TV buys within our Marketing team. As the Media Buying Assistant, you will work in MediaOcean’s Spectra Ox platform to maintain our National DRTV and General TV buys from planning through posting.
What Your Days Will be Like:
- Supporting our Marketing Team in Direct Response and National linear media buy stewardship for multiple brands.
- Working closely with DRTV networks to gather rates and supervise clearance.
- Assist the Media Buyer in coordinating the delivery of our guaranteed linear TV buys and stewarding those buys by negotiating ADUs.
- Assisting in the management of creative traffic and network clearance.
- Pulling daily and weekly reporting for our Business Intelligence and Finance teams to ensure our media buys are delivering the most effective ROI while staying within the forecasted budget.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Working closely with the DRTV networks to stay apprised of clearance expectations and rates.
- Monitoring buys and managing ADUs, make-goods, and revisions.
- Leading and reporting on pre/post-logs daily.
- Input and maintain all scheduled buys in MediaOcean.
- Build a quarterly post-buy report summary showing actualized vs estimated for any guaranteed buys.
- Work with our traffic partner to ensure networks are running appropriate creative and creative rotation.
- Cultivate relationships with network sales team at both junior and senior levels.
- Complete post-campaign reports and summaries.
- Have solid understanding of research tools (NPower, Nielsen Answers) to assist buyers when building media recommendations.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and a strong desire to kick off a career in Media Buying
- Recent college grads are welcome to apply!
- Strong and fast with numbers with an analytical mindset.
- High attention to detail. Strong communicator; verbally and orally.
- Skilled at Excel - pivot tables, vlookup, etc.
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).