Can you see yourself playing a critical role at an ambitious, future-focused company with a team that values quality and works hard to achieve big goals? We are growing fast and need you!
Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Molecula is looking for a VP of Growth Marketing who will be responsible for all aspects of the integrated marketing strategy, including creating and overseeing campaigns, digital strategies, demand generation and corporate events, field marketing activities, social, and marketing operations. Their goal is to deliver the right message to the right persona at the right time and on the right channel in order to drive the pipeline. They will be responsible for building out and managing a high performance team of experts who bring relevant experience and success.
Ideal candidates will have experience building and scaling integrated marketing campaign teams, making data-driven decisions, developing and implementing measurement and attribution across all campaign elements, and leveraging research and data insights to improve marketing effectiveness. They will develop strong working relationships across the entire company, including sales, customer success, product marketing, marketing communications, pre-sales, and product.
Success in this position requires leadership, experience managing full funnel marketing initiatives, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment.
- Lead the team responsible for the planning, design and execution of Molecula’s integrated campaigns and ABM strategy, events, digital/marketing operations and field activities to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and pipeline growth
- Drive cross-functional planning and execution on campaign program deliverables across web, content, product and field marketing.
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of campaign and demand activities on sales pipeline, revenue and demand funnel velocity.
- Lead cross functional teams (including outside agencies/vendors) through the planning, execution and optimization of all of the programs, initiatives and tactics to deliver Marketing's commitments at each journey stage
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop annual campaign plans, build messaging and related content that results in pipeline, pipeline conversion, and closing new logos
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking, and measurement of integrated campaigns and field marketing
- Define and develop go-to-market strategies for our campaigns that meet short and long-term business goals
- Brief sales and business leaders on campaigns and field marketing activities and take input accordingly
- Increase global awareness and demand generation for all stages of the sales and marketing funnel
- Track, measure, and provide continuous feedback to Product Marketing and Marketing Communications on A/B testing and which messages are getting traction
- Turn data into marketing intelligence, and help past performance lead to revenue-generating future plans
- Establish clear processes for efficient workflow and communications
- Track performance of activations to provide data-backed insights that assist in optimizing programs and finding new opportunity areas
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to management and to the broader organization
- Track and measure campaign success with regular quantitative-driven check-ins with leadership
What You’ll Need (The Basics):
- 12-15 years of demand generation, ABM, campaign design, and/or field marketing experience within B2B SaaS and technical products
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience managing small teams and hiring new talent in a high-performing, fast-paced environment
- Proven success in campaign strategy, framework, development and execution for global, multichannel demand generation campaigns
- Ability to synthesize business objectives, create a well-aligned integrated campaign strategy, and execute plans with clearly defined metrics and KPIs.
- Strong analytical mindset, combined with a creative and strategic framework to design and optimize engaging and empathetic campaigns that resonate with Molecula personas and audiences
- Strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills.
- Exceptional ability to lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries with a strong track record of cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to think out of the box to create unique ways to reach the hearts and minds of our buyer and influencer personas
- Excellent communication, both at the executive level and with peers
- and cross-functional teams
- Experience defining and executing programs and tactics to support ABM initiatives
- Strong comfort level with automation platforms such as Hubspot, Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, CRMs such as, Salesforce, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and Analytical tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SEMRush
- Entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for the AI and Data industry and unlocking human potential through the power of real-time data
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.