Vice President of Marketing at DISCO
DISCO was initially developed at a litigation boutique in Houston. It was born in 2013 out of the firm’s frustration with conventional eDiscovery tools that were slow and difficult for lawyers to use. Instead of being forced to adapt our work methods to technology, we wanted to invent technology that works the way lawyers work. DISCO was the result, and today we are the fastest-growing eDiscovery solution in North America.
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader to join DISCO that is excited to help us scale in North America (and beyond). Working directly with our CMO and a cross-functional leadership team, the VP of Marketing Campaigns is a highly collaborative, business-savvy professional who has solid experience in building marketing programs with sales and measuring business impact. You will be responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined strategy that drives revenue growth for the company while growing DISCO awareness and brand. The successful candidate will lead the strategy, campaign development, and execution of lead nurturing programs, with a focus on innovative marketing initiatives that are relevant, timely and actionable.Who You Are
- 10+ years experience in B2B marketing at well-recognized B2B SaaS companies, with a wide knowledge of the full marketing stack, and in-depth knowledge of demand generation and digital marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role, building and managing a marketing organization with superior ability to recruit, retain, and motivate our existing team and future talent.
- Experience working at a start-up, specifically taking a company through a scaling phase either as marketing head or key right-hand person.
- Prior experience executing a short and long-term go-to-market strategy at a high-growth company, ideally that has scaled to $100M in revenue and beyond.
- Superior communication skills - ability to prioritize and efficiently and transparently communicate marketing goals and results at a team, executive, and company level.
- A demonstrated history of being a team player with a desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed.
- Experience partnering closely with sales leadership and an understanding of the connection between demand generation and revenue growth.
- Oversee and execute strategy on company marketing initiatives that contribute to our high growth goals, including demand generation across all channels, customer acquisition, marketing operations, content, social media, AR/PR, and branding.
- Improve our marketing lead generation engine. Work side by side with sales to drive revenue, implement ways to improve the level of engagement and adoption at every stage.
- Align closely with product and events teams to understand our client’s needs, create go-to-market strategies, and create communication and collateral that reflects the company brand and ROI for clients.
- Define the marketing strategy needed to grow awareness and increase engagement including social media, online, ads, and email marketing.
- Motivate, mentor, and develop the existing team; develop and implement a long-term plan for marketing team structure and growth. Leverage existing network to continue to build a world-class marketing team.
- Lead the team in annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of budget, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results. Establish a clear framework for evaluation.
- Create a results and metrics-oriented culture in Marketing that delivers consistent, year-over-year sales and customer retention results that contribute to the Company’s growth.
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.