Hyliion is bringing electrified powertrain technology to the trucking industry by reducing fuel consumption, minimizing our energy footprint, and improving the quality of life for truck drivers. Come join the revolution!
Hyliion is seeking an experienced Vice President of Marketing to focus on to direct and oversee our Marketing department. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals and provide strategic leadership, from a market and product perspective, to our management team.
- Create and execute a marketing strategy that positions Hyliion as the pioneer in electrification of the trucking industry and a leading NYSE technology company
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team
- Create impactful marketing material to assist the sales team and educate fleets and the public about Hyliion and our solutions
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counterstrategies
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO
- Organize company conferences, trade shows and major events
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique brand
- Oversee public relations and maintain strong relationships with industry media
- Manage company website and implement continual improvements as our brand and products evolve
- Oversee social media marketing strategy and content marketing
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly and manage the marketing budget and expenditures
- 10 years’ experience in a marketing manager position
- BS in marketing, communications or similar field
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of market research
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong copywriting skills
- Specific exposure, through industry experience to the automotive, trucking, fleet and/or hybrid and electric vehicle market and its issues, needs and demands.
- Help make the world a cleaner place by revolutionizing the trucking industry
- Work with a team that operates at an incredible fast pace in a high-energy environment
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
Hyliion is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.