Vice President, Product Marketing at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of an organization with an outstanding product, operation and culture. Today, LogicMonitor dominates the IT Infrastructure Monitoring market. With the strategic vision of ‘Unified Observability,’ we are poised to disrupt both the Log and Application Performance Monitoring markets this year.
The VP of Product Marketing will be responsible for the positioning of LogicMonitor as the market-leading cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprises. We are looking for an experienced enterprise B2B product marketing leader with a history of delivering successful launches and taking on legacy incumbents and emerging markets.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this is a highly visible role that requires a senior leader willing and able to work across the organization to understand and position the value of our platform while championing the voice of the customer. A successful candidate will be an exceptional communicator that is able to balance executive expectations while delivering tangible results.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
Build out and lead a Product Marketing team that will work in tight orchestration with LogicMonitor’s Executive Leadership Team, Product Management, Marketing, and Training and Enablement teams to deliver the following:
- Develop and deliver differentiated company and product positioning, packaging, pricing and messaging that drives market success
- Develop well-defined positioning, messaging and sales enablement materials to ensure that each product release delivers maximum market impact. Related, work tightly with product management to define appropriate product packaging for tight product marketing integration.
- Build key relationships with analysts to ensure positioning in relevant Gartner MQ’s and other analyst reports
- Serve as a key stakeholder in Marketing’s Integrated Campaign process; contribute to the creation and development of appropriate content through the full marketing funnel
- Work with customers to understand how they are getting value out of the platform and reflect those insights into all marketing channels.
- Partner with LogicMonitor’s digital marketing team to ensure the website reflects all current platform capabilities and buyer journeys and represents the overall agreed product, company and marketing positioning
- Work with the Brand and Communications team to ensure that the company, platform and customer success narrative is told consistently and effectively via PR and AR channels to drive awareness. Influence market and analyst perspectives on LogicMonitor through briefings, and providing quarterly company and product update artifacts
- Build, coach and mentor a team of high performing B2B software product marketers
- Responsible as lead stakeholder, in tight concert with product management, sales and customer success leadership, for the quality completion of any relevant analyst assessments
- Develop the themes and content execution for strategic company marketing events, including LogicMonitor’s annual user conference
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Analytics or Technology
- 15+ years in Product Marketing field
- 6+ years' experience in a senior marketing leadership role
- Expert in GTM strategies for B2B enterprise companies
- Ability to translate full-funnel KPI’s into strategy
- High level of technical proficiency with the ability to deliver product-focused content marketing collateral to build awareness, an active online presence and build industry thought leadership
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.