VP, B2B Marketing at Realtor.com
- Define and execute a clear B2B marketing strategy rooted in the needs of Agents and Brokers and Realtor.com’s unique value proposition.
- Socialize strategy internally and externally. Rally Sales, Product, PR, Industry Relations around the new strategy. Influence company strategy.
- Drive B2B brand strategy. Activate new assets in all marketing channels including Advertising, CRM, Performance marketing (e.g SEM), Website and Sales collateral/scripts.
- Lead and develop team of 10-15 marketers that manage marketing for all Realtor.com products including its leads and referral business. Heavy emphasis on supporting demand generation and lifecycle marketing teams.
- Champion new marketing innovations and channels to reach customers, e.g. chatbot.
- Drive segmentation initiatives both for customers and current prospects to get the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Understand deeply the needs of Realtor.com’s customers and competitive offerings. Drive product positioning that supports those needs. Be the internal voice and champion of the customer.
- Execute Integrated B2B Marketing Campaigns across channels leveraging internal brand and performance team and hiring external agencies where needed. Run at least one campaign a month.
- Track and maintain B2B marketing OKRs. Champion the work of the team.
- Work closely with the Industry Relations and Sales team to be an external speaker on our B2B product direction.
- Ensure brand aligned marketing messages, visual creative, marketing claims, etc. are consistent throughout marketing channels.
- Research and develop defensible product or business claims. Coordinate with product, legal, and marketing to ensure claims can be used across marketing.
- Work with product and tech to ensure we have the infrastructure and martech needed to be successful.
- Vocal leader on the marketing leadership team.
- 12+ years of marketing experience and 5+ leading B2B marketing at scale. Real estate or related experience is a bonus but not required. Leading b2b marketing at a company that also has a strong b2c offering preferred.
- This role requires at least 3+ years of managing BOTH Brand or Integrated Marketing AND Growth Marketing channels, especially lifecycle marketing.
- 10+ years of experience leading and building high-performing marketing teams. Must have stories of improving engagement, developing team, and building culture.
- Proven experience thriving and succeeding in fast-paced high growth environment
- Lots of stories to share with us illustrating how you are customer centric.
- Lots of stories to share with us on strategic collaboration with Sales and Product organizations + leaders including CPOs and CROs.
- Analytical, data-driven, detail-oriented nature. Loves and thrives working with numbers. Scrappy and relentless drive to measure, optimize and improve results.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA is preferred
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.